Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multicam MG 204 drivers

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
FDCRouter
311 Views, 2 Replies

Multicam MG 204 drivers

Hi I was wondering if anyone was using a Multicam Mg series. I am having a lot of issues with my quality of cut. I know its coming from artcam because we also have Enroute and Enroute cuts everything very cleanly. So I was wondering if I was using the wrong output file type for my router. Currently I'm using the multicam 3000 TC output file.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dillon.moulder
in reply to: FDCRouter

Hi @FDCRouter,

@FDCRouter wrote:

I was wondering if anyone was using a Multicam Mg series. I am having a lot of issues with my quality of cut. I know its coming from artcam because we also have Enroute and Enroute cuts everything very cleanly. So I was wondering if I was using the wrong output file type for my router. Currently I'm using the multicam 3000 TC output file.

Are you still working in ArtCAM Insignia 2015.SP4 (64-bit build 339) alongside your Multicam MG-204 CNC machine when saving your toolpaths and selecting the MultiCAM 3000 TC (*.cnc) option from the Save Toolpaths dialog's Machine file format list? Please check and confirm.

Have you tried selecting the MultiCAM New -(mm) (*.plt) or MultiCAM (inch) (*.plt) option when saving your toolpaths instead? Please confirm.

In addition, please attach your ArtCAM Model file (*.art) when replying to this post so that we can investigate your toolpath settings.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 3 of 3
FDCRouter
in reply to: dillon.moulder

Yes that is the artcam I am using. No I have not tried the .plt file type. I am running one now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report