Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited Offer! 50% off a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard

16 REPLIES 16
Message 1 of 17
dillon.moulder
1578 Views, 16 Replies

Limited Offer! 50% off a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard

Until 31st July 2017, customers in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, EU, Australia, Japan, Singapore and Korea can purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard including Advanced Support, with a 50% discount!

You can compare the different Autodesk ArtCAM products here.

US customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for $180.

Canadian customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for $222.50

UK customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for £204.

German customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for €235,02.

Italian customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for €240,95.

Spanish customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for €238,97.

French customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for €237,00.

EU customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for €238,97.

Australian customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for $255.00.

Japanese customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for ¥29,700.

Singaporean customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for $184.58.

Korean customers should:

• click here to purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard for 237,188원.
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

And Australian customers??
Message 3 of 17

Hi @david.tumino,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community and the ArtCAM Forum!

@david.tumino wrote:

This promotional offer is not available to Australian customers. Please continue to check this topic and the Autodesk Store for updates.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 4 of 17
L33baker
in reply to: dillon.moulder

Couple of questions if i may...

1. Will this work along side Artcam 2013? Or does it overwrite it?

2. If i subscribe, and don't want to continue after 12 months, can i go back to using Artcam 2013?

3. Does Artcam Standard do anything Artcam 2013 doesn't?

4. If I create something in Standard, then decide in 12 months time not to continue, and the answer to Q2 is yes...will all my files created in Standard work in Artcam 2013?

5. Can I use Standard 'offline'? Or do i need to be connected for it to function?

Thanks in advance.

(It's nice to be important...but it's more important to be nice!)
Message 5 of 17
dillon.moulder
in reply to: L33baker

Hi @L33baker,

I'll answer each of your questions in turn:

@L33baker wrote:

1. Will this work along side Artcam 2013? Or does it overwrite it?

Autodesk ArtCAM Standard can be installed alongside your ArtCAM Express 2013 software; you can use both.

@L33baker wrote:

2. If i subscribe, and don't want to continue after 12 months, can i go back to using Artcam 2013?

If you choose not to renew your subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard, you can continue to use ArtCAM Express 2013.

@L33baker wrote:

3. Does Artcam Standard do anything Artcam 2013 doesn't?

Autodesk ArtCAM Standard has much more functionality than ArtCAM Express; you can compare the different Autodesk ArtCAM products here. When comparing Autodesk ArtCAM Standard against discontinued legacy ArtCAM software products, it is closer to ArtCAM Insignia than ArtCAM Express.

A 30-day trial version of Autodesk ArtCAM Standard is available to download from the ArtCAM website. Since this promotional offer does not expire until 31st July 2017, as noted on the Autodesk Store, you could use Autodesk ArtCAM Standard free for the next 30 days, and then purchase a discounted 1-year subscription afterwards.

@L33baker wrote:

4. If I create something in Standard, then decide in 12 months time not to continue, and the answer to Q2 is yes...will all my files created in Standard work in Artcam 2013?

ArtCAM Model files (*.art) created in Autodesk ArtCAM Standard are not backwards compatible with ArtCAM Express 2013.

@L33baker wrote:

5. Can I use Standard 'offline'? Or do i need to be connected for it to function?

You do not have to be connected to the Internet all of the time in order to use Autodesk ArtCAM Standard 2017, but you would need to connect to the Internet every 30 days and sign in to the software so that Autodesk can keep the software up-to-date and verify that your subscription is still current. This is explained in this article in the Autodesk Knowledge Network.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous

If I already am in the middle of a subscription, will it carry over and add an additional year, if I make the additional purchase now?

(I ask because I am not that familiar with your licensing model)

Message 7 of 17
dillon.moulder
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

If I already am in the middle of a subscription, will it carry over and add an additional year, if I make the additional purchase now?

(I ask because I am not that familiar with your licensing model)

As documented in the terms and conditions, this promotional offer applies to a new 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard only; it cannot be used to extend an existing subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Message 8 of 17
dillon.moulder

Hi @L33baker,

Please note that the Autodesk ArtCAM 2018 product range has now been released, so you will be supplied with Autodesk ArtCAM Standard 2018 if you choose to purchase the discounted 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard on completion of your 30-day trial.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,

Message 9 of 17

Hi @david.tumino,

@david.tumino wrote:

This promotional offer is now available to Australian customers until 31st July 2017; click here to visit the Autodesk Store.

Kind regards,

Message 10 of 17
dillon.moulder

Hi @L33baker,

I expect that you're now approaching the end of your 30-day trial of Autodesk ArtCAM Standard. If you have any additional questions prior to purchasing a subscription, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous

Hello Dillon,

Just purchased and downloaded AC standard. I'll let you how my experience with is. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 17
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

rutela wrote:

Just purchased and downloaded AC standard. I'll let you how my experience with is. Smiley Happy

It's great to see you on the Autodesk Community ArtCAM Forum! I'm very pleased to hear that you've upgraded from ArtCAM Express to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard, as I know you'll enjoy having access to a much broader range of functionality.

As always, I'll be here to assist you to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,

Message 13 of 17

Please be reminded that this promotional offer ends on 31st July 2017, so don't miss your opportunity to purchase a discounted 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard. All Autodesk ArtCAM products purchased from online Autodesk Stores are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee, as documented here.

Kind regards,

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous

Hi Dillon
I have received the email about the 50% off that ends July 31st. I asked Salvador if It is now available in my country Jamaica and he said yes. so I gladly asked him for information to make my purchase.
He send me the info so I make my payment.
After returning from my bank. I sent him the receipt of the payment I made. This is when he told me this. Hi Gary, I will review, make sure to transfer the complete amount for ArtCAM Premium 1 year subscription, US $1,500.
He did not explain this to me before I pay the $180 plus my bank changes.
I told him to refund my money then since I wont be able to get the subscription and this is what he said; I am sorry for the misunderstood, we will do the refund next monday, we will cover our transfer cost here in Mexico, but I am not sure if your bank will charge you something for receiving the monies back, it's usual that they to change for receiving monies from abroad.
This was from the 21st of July 2017. I have been waiting and texing and no reply. I am still waiting.

Gary.
Message 15 of 17
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:
I have received the email about the 50% off that ends July 31st. I asked Salvador if It is now available in my country Jamaica and he said yes. so I gladly asked him for information to make my purchase.
After returning from my bank. I sent him the receipt of the payment I made. This is when he told me this. Hi Gary, I will review, make sure to transfer the complete amount for ArtCAM Premium 1 year subscription, US $1,500.
I told him to refund my money then since I wont be able to get the subscription and this is what he said; I am sorry for the misunderstood, we will do the refund next monday, we will cover our transfer cost here in Mexico, but I am not sure if your bank will charge you something for receiving the monies back, it's usual that they to change for receiving monies from abroad.
This was from the 21st of July 2017. I have been waiting and texing and no reply. I am still waiting.

I'm very sorry to hear of your inconvenience. 

As documented in this article from the Autodesk Knowledge Network, refunds for purchases made with an authorized Autodesk reseller must be processed by the reseller. It is now outside of business hours here in the United Kingdom, but I will do what I can to assist with expediting your refund from Salvador Horta of DMT Solutions when I return to work tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Message 16 of 17
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

Salvador Horta of DMT Solutions assures me that he is processing your refund, although it is a more complex process than usual because your payment was made by wire transfer rather than a credit card. Therefore, I'm confident that you'll hear from Salvador Horta again shortly.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Message 17 of 17

The promotional offer for a discounted 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard has ended, and all online Autodesk Stores will now revert to standard list pricing.

Kind regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report