Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free webinars in March & April 2017

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dillon.moulder
558 Views, 4 Replies

Free webinars in March & April 2017

Join us for a series of free webinars to learn more about the most frequently-used toolpaths in Autodesk ArtCAM Standard 2017, including Profiling, 2D Area Clearance and V-Bit Carving, and to discover what you can make in time for the Easter holidays. Users of the free version of Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 and legacy ArtCAM software (Express/Insignia/Pro/JewelSmith) can also benefit from the featured material within these webinars.

• 2D toolpaths for newbies: Part 1: Tuesday 28th March 2017, 10:00 EST / 15:00 BST - Register Here.
  • Converting 2D images into 3D relief artwork using ArtCAM : Tuesday 11th April 2017, 13:00 EST / 18:00 BST - Register Here.
  • Create an Easter-themed chocolate mold: Wednesday 12th April 2017, 10:00 EST / 15:00 BST - Register Here.
  • Create realistic 3D textures using ArtCAM: Friday 21st April 2017, 13:00 EST / 18:00 BST - Register Here.
  • 2D toolpaths for newbies: Part 2: Thursday 27th April 2017, 10:00 EST / 15:00 BST - Register Here.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Will the webinars be recorded so I can watch them as I'm going on holiday

if so where will they be uploaded to ?????

James

Message 3 of 5

Hi @James.Hodds,

@James.Hodds wrote:

Will the webinars be recorded so I can watch them as I'm going on holiday

if so where will they be uploaded to ?????

To my knowledge, there are no plans to record these webinars for playback. If I find out to the contrary, I'll be sure to let you know.

Kind regards,

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: dillon.moulder

Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that we have scheduled an additional webinar Converting 2D images into 3D relief artwork using ArtCAM on Tuesday 11th April 2017 at 13:00 EST / 18:00 BST. To register, click here.

Users of the free version of Autodesk ArtCAM 2017, as well as users of the 30-day trial version of Autodesk ArtCAM Standard 2017 or legacy ArtCAM software products (Express/Insignia/Pro/JewelSmith), can benefit from the material featured within this webinar.

This session will cover the following topics:

• Importing photos;
  • Curve creation;
  • Photo to texture conversion;
  • Working with layers;
  • 3D relief creation; and
  • 3D toolpath creation.

We look forward to seeing you in attendance at this webinar!

Cheers,

Sean

Webinar Invite-Maple Leaf_image to 3D.jpg

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that we have scheduled an additional webinar Learn how quickly and easily create realistic 3D textures using ArtCAM on Friday 21st April 2017 at 13:00 EST / 18:00 BST. To register, click here.

Users of the free version of Autodesk ArtCAM 2017, as well as users of the 30-day trial version of Autodesk ArtCAM Standard 2017 or legacy ArtCAM software products (Express/Insignia/Pro/JewelSmith), can benefit from the material featured within this webinar.

This session will cover the following topics:

• Texture Flow
  • Toolpath Texture; and
  • Photo to texture conversion

We look forward to seeing you in attendance at this webinar!

Cheers,

Sean

Webinar Easy Textures Invite.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report