Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Loading Palette message

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ECSchultz
486 Views, 3 Replies

Error Loading Palette message

Hello,

I'm using Artcam 2017 Premium.

When I go to add colors to my vector layers I get "error loading palette; using default palette".

I am able to add custom colors while the window is open, but they are not saved the next time I open the window.  The default palette is pretty limited so I'd like to add to it.

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dillon.moulder
in reply to: ECSchultz

Hi @ECSchultz,

@ECSchultz wrote:

When I go to add colors to my vector layers I get "error loading palette; using default palette".

I am able to add custom colors while the window is open, but they are not saved the next time I open the window.  The default palette is pretty limited so I'd like to add to it.

Many thanks for reporting this issue with the colour palette failing to store added custom colours. The Development team are already aware of this issue, and are working towards identifying a fix. I expect a fix to be implemented as part of a future software update for the Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 product range. I'll be sure to keep you updated on its availability.

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Message 3 of 4
ECSchultz
in reply to: dillon.moulder

Thanks Dillon!

Message 4 of 4
dillon.moulder
in reply to: ECSchultz

Hi @ECSchultz,

@ECSchultz wrote:

A fix for this issue has been implemented by the Development team, and this will be included as part of a future software update. I'll be sure to let you know when this is available to download.

Thanks in advance for your time and patience.

Kind regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report