Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class Ring Font

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
zachary
1274 Views, 3 Replies

Class Ring Font

Does anyone have a font for a class ring like the one I've attached. Specifically I'm looking for where the numbers are squared off like attached vs a rounded number 9 for example.

TIA

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
shirish.bansude
in reply to: zachary

Hi @zachary,

@zachary wrote:

Does anyone have a font for a class ring like the one I've attached. Specifically I'm looking for where the numbers are squared off like attached vs a rounded number 9 for example.

I was able to find a similar square shaped True Type font here.

I downloaded the SF Square Head Regular font and copied it to C:\Windows\Fonts on my computer, so that that it would be available to select from the Text Tool's Font list.

Please refer to the screenshot below, which shows the result of using this font:

Square.png

I hope that this helps.

I recommend that you search the internet for similarly-shaped True Type fonts, and then copy any that you've downloaded to C:\Windows\Fonts on your computer so that they are available for use in your Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017 software.

If the provided information is helpful to you, please be kind enough to click the Accept As Solution button below. Alternatively, reply back to me and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B
Message 3 of 4
zachary
in reply to: shirish.bansude

That's close enough for my project. Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
shirish.bansude
in reply to: zachary

Hi @zachary,

@zachary wrote:

That's close enough for my project.

I'm pleased to hear that the provided information was helpful to you.

Thank you for accepting my response as solution.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report