Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artcam 2017.238 transform, merge, block copy not opens panels.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tomas.sliauteris
367 Views, 2 Replies

Artcam 2017.238 transform, merge, block copy not opens panels.

I unable to find out steps how are able to reproduce this, but some times it breaks, and works as shown in video: video I will send to Dillon personal message, since there are clients details not for public purpose.

all other buttons in project menu are working, jus these not.

and to repair this need to close Artcam session, and run again.

to close file and reopen not enough to solve this problem.

Therefore no need attach file at all. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @tomas.sliauteris,

@tomas.sliauteris wrote:

I unable to find out steps how are able to reproduce this, but some times it breaks, and works as shown in video: video I will send to Dillon personal message, since there are clients details not for public purpose.

all other buttons in project menu are working, jus these not.

and to repair this need to close Artcam session, and run again.

to close file and reopen not enough to solve this problem.

Therefore no need attach file at all. 

Many thanks for sharing your screencast with me by private message. Unfortunately, it does not show the steps leading to this interface issue.

This intermittent interface issue was first reported in the initial Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 release. For the cases in which the Development team were able to reproduce the issue, fixes were implemented in subsequent service packs. Unfortunately, it seems as though the same issue persists in other circumstances. The Development team are currently working on implementing additional fixes, and I expect them to be included as part of a future software update for the Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 product range.

In the meantime, please follow these steps:

1. Shut down Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 Service Pack 3 (build 298).
  2. Using Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ArtCAM 2017\Exec on your computer.
  3. Right-click the ResetArtCAM2017Workspace.exe file, then select the Run as administrator context menu option.
  4. Restart Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 Service Pack 3 (build 298).

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Message 3 of 3

Hi @tomas.sliauteris,

@tomas.sliauteris wrote:

I unable to find out steps how are able to reproduce this, but some times it breaks, and works as shown in video: video I will send to Dillon personal message, since there are clients details not for public purpose. all other buttons in project menu are working, jus these not. and to repair this need to close Artcam session, and run again. to close file and reopen not enough to solve this problem. Therefore no need attach file at all. 

The additional fix for this issue is included in the fourth service pack for the Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 product range. Please download and install it, and then be kind enough to accept this post as a solution.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report