Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

artcam 2015 question

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
twidget007
320 Views, 3 Replies

artcam 2015 question

Is it still possible to install 2015?  I am getting a new desktop in a couple of days and need to be able to access old files on that one.  I will install also the new 2018 there to test it out before I can my employee's computer to the new updates.

But I do not see where I can down the 2015 any more?  What is a guy to do in that situation?

Thanks in advance for all coherent answers and putting up with my ignorance... Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dillon.moulder
in reply to: twidget007

Hi @twidget007,

@twidget007 wrote:

Is it still possible to install 2015?  I am getting a new desktop in a couple of days and need to be able to access old files on that one.  I will install also the new 2018 there to test it out before I can my employee's computer to the new updates.

But I do not see where I can down the 2015 any more?  What is a guy to do in that situation?

Please use the following steps to download and install ArtCAM JewelSmith 2015 R2.SP3 (64-bit build 860):

1. Visit the Autodesk Customer Downloads Centre.
  2. Enter your dongle number and registered email address, then click Submit. A Customer Verification email is sent to your registered email address.
  3. Click the link included in the Customer Verification email to access the Autodesk Customer Downloads Centre.
  4. Click the ArtCAM link in the site's left column to display the customer downloads for ArtCAM.
  5. Click the ArtCAM 2015 R2 – Full Install link to download the ArtCAM_2015.813.Full.zip file. The file is 7.37 GB (7,924,350,976 bytes) in size on disk.
  6. Click the ArtCAM link in the site's left column to display the customer downloads for ArtCAM.
  7. Click the ArtCAM 2015 R2 Service Pack 3 – Minimal Install link to download the ArtCAM_2015.860.Minimal.exe file. The file is 814 MB (854,261,760 bytes) in size on disk.
  8. Extract the downloaded ArtCAM_2015.813.Full.zip file on your computer using 7-Zip or WinRAR.
  9. In the extracted ArtCAM_2015.813.Full folder, right-click the Setup.exe file and select the Run as administrator context menu option to install ArtCAM JewelSmith 2015 R2 (build 813). Allow the installation process to complete.
  10. Right-click the ArtCAM_2015.860.Minimal.exe file, then select the Run as administrator context menu option to update to ArtCAM JewelSmith 2015 R2.SP3 (build 860).

Please ensure that you install the File Convertor add-in too, which is available to download from here.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Otherwise, please be so kind as to accept my response as a solution.

In addition, please consider giving kudos where appropriate, as suggested in the Getting Started Guide for the Autodesk Community.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 3 of 4
twidget007
in reply to: dillon.moulder

Cool I will do that when the new computer gets here.

Thanks

FM

Message 4 of 4
dillon.moulder
in reply to: twidget007

Hi @twidget007,

@twidget007 wrote:

I will do that when the new computer gets here.

What will you do when your new computer arrives?

• Download and install ArtCAM JewelSmith 2015 R2.SP3 (64-bit build 860)?
  • Download and install the File Convertor add-in?
  • Accept my post as a solution?
  • Give kudos where appropriate?
  • Read the Getting Started Guide for the Autodesk Community? or 
  • All of the above?

Please confirm. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report