Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArtCam 2011 Insignia

15 REPLIES 15
SOLVED
Message 1 of 16
gcollier8522
1339 Views, 15 Replies

ArtCam 2011 Insignia

I have ArtCam 2011 Insigina DVD and I need to reinstall it to a new PC. But the licence for the 'dongle' will not install. Does AutoDesk still support Insigina?

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Hi @gcollier8522,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community and the ArtCAM Forum! Many thanks for joining us from the original ArtCAM Forum community.

@gcollier8522 wrote:

I have ArtCam 2011 Insignia DVD and I need to reinstall it to a new PC. But the licence for the 'dongle' will not install. Does Autodesk still support Insignia?

Autodesk are still supporting users of legacy ArtCAM software. However, ArtCAM Insignia is not part of the Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 product range, and has been discontinued. You might find this article in the Autodesk Knowledge Network article useful.

I've sent a copy of your PAF Licence file (INS86-01P.paf) to your registered email address along with some instructions so that you can use ArtCAM Insignia 2011 on your computer.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Otherwise, please be so kind as to accept my response as a solution. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: dillon.moulder

ARTCAM insignia 3 ( 2nd April 2004)

my computer damaged hard drive (xp pro) new computer (xp pro) without licence PAF

I need Licence because hard drive (damaged cant open for licence)

what i do it? can help me please

The ARTCAM LICENCE/Product authorisation

file (PAF) DCAM.PAF does not exist in either c:\dcam\config\pass

or

c:\program files\common files\delam

this fil is provided by your supplier and is usually

called either customer-namer.PAF or DCAM.PAF

Press ok to browse for this file and let artcam

install it for you

LJN deSIGNS Ltd.

Northern Ireland

Message 4 of 16
dillon.moulder
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community and the ArtCAM Forum!

@Anonymous wrote:

ARTCAM insignia 3 ( 2nd April 2004)

my computer damaged hard drive (xp pro) new computer (xp pro) without licence PAF

I need Licence because hard drive (damaged cant open for licence) what i do it? can help me please

The ARTCAM LICENCE/Product authorisation file (PAF) DCAM.PAF does not exist in either c:\dcam\config\pass or c:\program files\common files\delcam

this file is provided by your supplier and is usually called either customer-namer.PAF or DCAM.PAF

Press ok to browse for this file and let artcam install it for you

LJN deSIGNS Ltd.

Northern Ireland

I cannot find any record of your name, company name, or email address in the legacy Delcam customer database. Please confirm your dongle number, Delcam order number, or the name of the person to which the software was first registered.

Autodesk acquired Delcam on 6th February 2014, and Delcam was absorbed into Autodesk on 1st August 2016. The Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 product range was released in August 2016 and the Autodesk ArtCAM 2018 product range was released in April 2017. ArtCAM Insignia is not part of the Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 or Autodesk ArtCAM 2018 product ranges, and has been discontinued. You might find this article in the Autodesk Knowledge Network useful.

You can compare the different products in the Autodesk ArtCAM range here.

Until 31st July 2017, you can purchase a 1-year subscription to Autodesk ArtCAM Standard from the online Autodesk Store with a 50% discount. You can check if your computer meets the system requirements for the Autodesk ArtCAM 2018 product range using the instructions here.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous

Hello,

The number on the dongle is

DELCAM 34795

B0352A006525

I hope this may help

Message 6 of 16
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

The number on the dongle is

DELCAM 34795

B0352A006525

Many thanks for confirming the number of the dongle in your possession. Dongle number 34795 is in the legacy Delcam customer database, but it is still registered to one of Delcam's sales partners.

Please confirm the name of the company who supplied you with the ArtCAM Insignia software and dongle, and when.

In addition, please complete the attached form and send it to artcam-online-support@autodesk.com so that I can try to arrange for the software and dongle to be registered in your name, and for a PAF Licence file (*.paf) to be regenerated.

Thanks again for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous

TEKEL IRELAND

(SIMON AVERILL)

Leigh Nicholl

LJN deSIGNS Ltd

Northern Ireland

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous

TEKEL IRELAND (Simon Averill) closed down about 2007 or 2008

Message 9 of 16
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

TEKEL IRELAND

(SIMON AVERILL)

Unfortunately, I cannot find any record of this name or company in the legacy Delcam database.

As previously requested, please complete the form attached to my previous post and send it to artcam-online-support@autodesk.com so that I can try to arrange for the software and dongle to be registered in your name, and for a PAF Licence file (*.paf) to be regenerated.

Kind regards,

Message 10 of 16
Anonymous

i was buy it from spandex in bristrol, england (with simon averill) in 2nd april 2004 then he move to tekel in 2005

leigh nicholl

LJN deSIGNS Ltd

Northern Ireland

Message 11 of 16
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

i was buy it from spandex in bristol, england (with simon averill) in 2nd april 2004 then he move to tekel in 2005

The software license and dongle are still registered to Spandex. Therefore, please complete the supplied form so that I can arrange for the software license and dongle to be registered to you, and request for a PAF Licence file (*.paf) to be generated.

Kind regards,

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous

look attach files

Leigh Nicholl

LJN deSIGNS Ltd.

northern Ireland

Message 13 of 16
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

look attach files

Many thanks for completing the form. I will now request for the software licence and dongle to be registered to you, and for a new PAF Licence file (*.paf) to be issued.

I've removed the attachment from your previous post to protect your personal information.

Thanks again for your time and patience.

Kind regards,

Message 14 of 16
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

look attach files

Your software licence and dongle are now registered in your company's name. I've sent a copy of your PAF Licence file (LJN01-01P.paf) and some supporting instructions to your registered email address so that you can install and use ArtCAM Insignia 3.6f on your Windows XP computer.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks again for your time and patience.

Kind regards,

Message 15 of 16

Hi Dillon,

I have upgraded to ArtCam Standard 2018. If I try to open any files from ArtCam 2011 Insignia I get this pop-up......  https://www.screencast.com/t/lbbnB6qp7rjb

I have the dongle (141051)plugged in but the files won't open in 2018. Is there a way to transfer the files from Insignia to 2018?

gcollier8522

Message 16 of 16

Hi @gcollier8522,

@gcollier8522 wrote:

I have upgraded to ArtCam Standard 2018. If I try to open any files from ArtCam 2011 Insignia I get this pop-up......  https://www.screencast.com/t/lbbnB6qp7rjb

I have the dongle (141051)plugged in but the files won't open in 2018. Is there a way to transfer the files from Insignia to 2018?

Please refer to this article in the Autodesk Knowledge Network. If you have an active subscription for Autodesk ArtCAM Standard 2018, you need to create and submit a case from your Autodesk Account requesting a time-limited PAF Licence file (*.paf) so that you can use ArtCAM 2015 R2 to batch convert your legacy ArtCAM Model files (*.art) and ArtCAM Relief files (*.rlf). Please provide your dongle number when doing so.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Otherwise, please be so kind as to accept my response as a solution. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report