Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A lifeline for ArtCAM

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1165 Views, 7 Replies

A lifeline for ArtCAM

Are you part of the ArtCAM community, and are one of the thousands of people and businesses who’ve used ArtCAM during the last 24 years, and are uncertain of what’s next?

Hopefully we are here to help.

CarveCo is a team of ArtCAM professionals, engineers and developers with over 80 years of combined product experience. We understand the different markets and industries impacted by ArtCAM’s withdrawal, and how the businesses and individuals who rely on the software have been affected.

We share your love for ArtCAM, and are committed to its longevity. While we have not acquired any rights to ArtCAM from Autodesk, and cannot rebuild the product, we can offer an alternative solution for providing support, and are looking into how we can deliver software enhancements to all its users.

Please join us on the journey and register your interest at www.carveco.com to see how we can help you next.

Thanks

Mark and the Carveco Team

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Dillon do you know who this Mark is?

"CarveCo is a team of ArtCAM professionals, engineers and developers with over 80 years of combined product experience."

PM'd Mark and the response was that they are "looking at a way to continue the ArtCAM legacy", is this real?.

Message 3 of 8
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

Dillon do you know who this Mark is?

"CarveCo is a team of ArtCAM professionals, engineers and developers with over 80 years of combined product experience."

PM'd Mark and the response was that they are "looking at a way to continue the ArtCAM legacy", is this real?

Please accept my apologies for not responding sooner.

While I'm not familiar with this company and cannot vouch for the claims made by @Anonymous in this topic, there have been at least a few people named "Mark" who've worked on ArtCAM in some capacity during the last 17 years. That said, "Mark" is a common name!

I'm not at liberty to share personal information about Autodesk employees, past or present. In addition, I cannot discuss private details associated with specific Autodesk Community user accounts.

At this moment in time, I'm not aware of Autodesk partnering with any third-party company to deliver an offering associated with the discontinuation of ArtCAM. What I do know is that Autodesk company representatives are exploring several opportunities on how best to provide for its customers when ArtCAM is discontinued on 7th July 2018 and when access to Technical Support expires on 1st November 2018.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. As always, if I'm able to help, I will.

Kind regards,

Message 4 of 8
bgoodman4
in reply to: dillon.moulder

Thank you for your response Dillon.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: bgoodman4

Yes thanks for the response Dillon.

I have decided to sign up and see what they are offering, I figure at this point I have nothing to lose. 

Message 6 of 8
bgoodman4

So has anyone heard anything from these guys? I broke down and put my e-mail address in the form a week or so ago and have not had any contact.

Just curious

Message 7 of 8
Gary.B
in reply to: bgoodman4

only spam mail to my private ADESK account (how did they get that) but then again I didn't sign up for anything.

if they want to win my vote then they need to offer some program information to consider viability to sign up for.

So far they are an unknown based in the UK, their website tells you nothing, is about a year old since conception and is registered under a private registry, some what a non-duplume 

Gary

Carveco Distributor USA; Legacy ArtCAM Training & Support
Beckwith Decor Products
Message 8 of 8
bgoodman4
in reply to: Gary.B

Thanks for the reply Gary

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report