Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few pieces.....

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
tajs
1236 Views, 23 Replies

A few pieces.....

These pieces were designed in the shiny new Autodesk's version of Artcam! 

PC040270.JPGPC040269.JPGPB230249.JPGPB230244.JPGPB110223.JPGPB110231.JPGPB040205.JPGPB170238.jpgPC040265.JPGPC090275.JPGPC090277.JPGPC090279.JPG

23 REPLIES 23
Message 2 of 24
prashant.gurav
in reply to: tajs

Hi @tajs,

Many thanks for sharing the images and for using ArtCAM 2017. Filigree and Milgrain looks outstanding and just in place. 

Kind regards

Prashant.G
Message 3 of 24
VisualConduct

Oh  WOW, impressive!

I am a long time user of C4D, 3Dcoat and just started to look into Artcam.

I would be interested to hear about the workflow to create this sort of work in Artcam.

I guess this is all done with the premium vesion?

Kind regards, Robert

Message 4 of 24
dillon.moulder

Hi @tajs,

Many thanks for sharing your work with the Autodesk Community. As always, these are superb pieces!

Kind regards,

Message 5 of 24

Hi @VisualConduct,

@VisualConduct wrote:

Oh  WOW, impressive!

I would be interested to hear about the workflow to create this sort of work in Artcam.

These pieces can be created using Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017@MichaelBuckley1 is an ArtCAM expert who offers professional training services in the field of jewellery manufacturing, so you might want to contact him. Otherwise, please take a look at the demonstration videos on our YouTube channel.

Kind regards,

Message 6 of 24
ewshp

Gorgeous ! Congratulations.

Message 7 of 24
tajs
in reply to: VisualConduct

@VisualConduct wrote:

Oh  WOW, impressive!

Kind regards, Robert

Hi Robert, thanks!  Yes these pieces were created with the Premium version of Artcam.  Here is a link to Michael Buckley's youtube channel with Artcam tutorials https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGuruMichael   These videos were made using Delcams version of Artcam Jewelsmith before Autodesk bought them out and changed the name to Artcam Premium, but the work flow is basically the same.  Best of luck to you if jump into the Artcam pool.  Happy holidays!

Message 8 of 24

Many thanks Dillon, will do that! 

Kind regards, Robert

Message 9 of 24
tajs
in reply to: VisualConduct

P1030329.JPGP1030326.JPGPC150283.JPGPC150285.JPGP1030327.JPGPC240318.JPGPC240316.JPGPC190303.JPGPC190297.JPGPC190298.JPGPC190300.JPGPC190302.JPGP1030328.JPG    A few recent creations!

Message 10 of 24
dillon.moulder

Superb work, @tajs! Many thanks for sharing these pieces with the Autodesk Community.

Kind regards,

Message 11 of 24
tajs
in reply to: dillon.moulder

Thanks Dillon 🙂

A couple of finished pieces Smiley Happy  The raw cast images are in my previous post.

P1060332.JPGP1060333.JPGP1060334.JPG

Message 12 of 24
shirish.bansude

Hi @tajs,

Great Work!

Thank you for sharing these lovely images of finished pieces with the Autodesk Community.

Regards,

Shirish.B
Message 13 of 24
tajs

Prints still on the build table.  

P3210453.JPGP3210451.JPG

Message 14 of 24
shirish.bansude

Hi @tajs,

@tajs wrote:

Prints still on the build table.

It's great to see these printed parts.

Thank you for sharing these lovely images of printed pieces with the Autodesk Community.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B
Message 15 of 24
tajs
in reply to: shirish.bansude

Thank you, Shirish!

Message 16 of 24
bgoodman4

Very nice Danny (as usual) and since you have shared I will as well. Here is screen grabs of 2 recent models.

Edit: Danny, how did you get your images to show as thumbnails in the post?

Message 17 of 24
shirish.bansude
in reply to: bgoodman4

Hi @bgoodman4,

Thank you for sharing your work with the Autodesk Community. These pieces look great!

bgoodman4 wrote:

how did you get your images to show as thumbnails in the post?

To embed an image when posting, click Insert Photos, then browse to select the relevant image file:

Insert_Photos.png

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B
Message 18 of 24
bgoodman4
in reply to: shirish.bansude

Thank you shirish, much appreciated. Is there a size limit? I tried to upload my pics but got an error message. 

Message 19 of 24
dillon.moulder
in reply to: bgoodman4

Hi @bgoodman4,

@bgoodman4 wrote:

Is there a size limit? I tried to upload my pics but got an error message. 

As described here, there is a size limit of 75MB for file attachments. However, I'm not certain if the same limit applies to inserted images.

What is the size of your image file on disk, and what format is the file saved in? Please confirm. In addition, please provide us with a screenshot of the error message you encounter when trying to insert the image file during the posting process.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 20 of 24
bgoodman4
in reply to: dillon.moulder

Hi Dillion, It was the browser I was using (Opera), loads fine in Firefox. Thanks.

EDIT: now they are too small, Guess I need to use larger images to start. Strange that if you click on the links to the attached images in my e-mail above the images are nice and big. The images in this e-mail are too small to see the detail properly,,,,,,and its all about the detail.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report