Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Machining Wizard no longer showing up

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
215 Views, 2 Replies

3D Machining Wizard no longer showing up

I have recently encountered an issue with ArtCam's 3D Machining wizard. When I select my assembly and click the wizard's button, the wizard does not appear. Is there a way to revert my settings back?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
prashant.gurav
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community and the ArtCAM Forum!

@Anonymous wrote:

I have recently encountered an issue with ArtCam's 3D Machining wizard. When I select my assembly and click the wizard's button, the wizard does not appear. Is there a way to revert my settings back?

I am able to use the 3D Machining Wizard by selecting an assembly in Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017 Service Pack 6 (build 273).

What version and build of Autodesk ArtCAM are you working in? To confirm this, select the Help > About Autodesk ArtCAM menu option in your ArtCAM software. For example, Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017 Service Pack 6 (build 273).

If you have not done so already, please install the sixth service pack release for the Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 product range.

If your reported issue persists in Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017 Service Pack 6 (build 273), please follow these steps:

1. Shut down Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017 Service Pack 6 (build 273).
  2. Using Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ArtCAM 2017\Exec on your computer.
  3. Right-click the ResetArtCAM2017Workspace.exe file, then select the Run as administrator context menu option.
  4. Restart Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017 Service Pack 6 (build 273). 

Please confirm whether these steps have resolved your reported issue.

If the provided information is helpful to you, please be kind to enough to click the Accept As Solution button. Alternatively, Reply back to me and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Prashant.G
Message 3 of 3
dillon.moulder
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

Further to @prashant.gurav's instructions, please use Autodesk Screencast to create and share a screencast demonstrating the issue that you're describing. You can find instructions on how to embed a screencast when posting to the Autodesk Community forums here.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report