Community
Arnold for Cinema 4D Forum
Rendering with Arnold in CINEMA 4D using the C4DtoA plug-in.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No C4DtoA tags in latest version 4.4.1 C4D 2023

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Kidmograph
963 Views, 5 Replies

No C4DtoA tags in latest version 4.4.1 C4D 2023

Hi, 

Just installed latest version (4.4.1) with latest C4D 2023 and the Arnold tags are missing in the C4D right click tag menu. I'm using the command line or duplicating it right now. It's just me?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
peter_horvath
in reply to: Kidmograph

The menu structure has changed in Cinema 4D 2023.1 and third-party plugin tags are moved to the Extensions group.

// Peter Horvath
// C4DtoA developer
Message 3 of 6
Kidmograph
in reply to: peter_horvath

Hi Peter,
Thank you. It seems I still can't find them. Unless I'm blind or dumb 🙂noC4dtoA tags.png

Message 4 of 6
peter_horvath

Ah, not that one. There's an Extensions group in the context menu, when you right click on an object:

peter_horvath_0-1668090840740.png

I liked them better in the root of the context menu to be honest. I'll check with Maxon if they can be moved back somehow.

// Peter Horvath
// C4DtoA developer
Message 5 of 6
Kidmograph

I missed that one for sure, thank you Peter!

Changing basic things from their original places can be a mess sometimes, more when you're in a delivery obviously. Thanks again.

Message 6 of 6

@peter_horvath wrote:

I liked them better in the root of the context menu to be honest. I'll check with Maxon if they can be moved back somehow.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to move third-party tags out from the Extensions group. You can define a custom palette with the tags to reach them faster.

// Peter Horvath
// C4DtoA developer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report