Community
Arnold for Cinema 4D Forum
Rendering with Arnold in CINEMA 4D using the C4DtoA plug-in.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button for simple refresh if IPR is not automatically updating

23 REPLIES 23
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
1723 Views, 23 Replies

Button for simple refresh if IPR is not automatically updating

Hi!

I am sometimes running into the problem that the IPR window loses connection to changes that I do (mostly when I move sliders in the network editor). That means to refresh and see the change I either have to move the camera, restart or pause/unpause the IPR or click on the reload textures button.

It would be really nice if there was a simple button that would just refresh the scene without reloading textures or restarting since this might take a while to start up on a complex scene. Or am I missing a feature/ simple script that can do that?

Tags (3)
Labels (3)
23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
in reply to: peter.horvath6V6K3

Wow that was fast - great to hear! What dark magic did it take?

I am currently using my school's license for the Arnold core but for the C4D plugin that should work as well right? Or do both have different maintenance plans?

Message 22 of 24

Very dark. 😉 Basically I'm forcing the update (same what the script does) from the IPR window in case the viewport is hidden.

You're good, Arnold core license is what we need, there's no separate license for the plugin.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
in reply to: peter.horvath6V6K3

thanks, I will ask them for the license code 🙂

Ah that means it checks in intervals or whenever a C4D event is happening in general?

Message 24 of 24

Whenever an event is happening.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators