AREA Website Support Forum
This section is for questions on the use of the AREA website or reporting website issues. This area is not for Autodesk software support issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a new AREA account: "The recaptcha code you entered is incorrect."

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
TheUnchartedWorlds
1575 Views, 5 Replies

Creating a new AREA account: "The recaptcha code you entered is incorrect."

I try to create a new AREA account by filling out the form. But when I submit, it gives me "The recaptcha code you entered is incorrect. Please try again.". But there is no recaptcha code anywhere on the page.

Please assist. Thank you,

Johanna

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @TheUnchartedWorlds,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Could you provide a link of where you are trying to create this account at? It appears you are already logged into an AREA account. Please also try clearing your cache, cookies, and that you don't have a pop-up blocker.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 3 of 6
hannaxidus
in reply to: matthew.d

I'm trying to download Bonus Tools for Maya 2013 (https://area.autodesk.com/downloads/plugins/bonus_tools_for_maya_2013_win64).

These are the steps I take to try and get the download.

1. Click on download through the Bonus Tools page. Gives me a "You must be logged in." See Image #1.

2. I click log in on the top right of the download page. The link below this is where that log in button redirects me. It then reports I need to link an existing account or create a new one. See Image #2.

https://area.autodesk.com/login_or_register_cb

3. I fill out the form, seen on Image #3. But it comes back saying I need to do the recaptcha module, which never shows.

In short, I just want to download Bonus Tools for Maya 2013. Hannaxidus@gmail.com is my primary account. TheUnchartedWorlds@gmail.com account was created in attempt to find another way around the log in. I have also tried going through this process in IE as well as Chrome. I do not use any plug-ins or extentions for my browsers.

Thank you,

Johanna

Message 4 of 6
nicolasleduc
in reply to: hannaxidus

Do you have a script or ad blocker running in your browsers? that might prevent the recaptcha from loading

Message 5 of 6
hannaxidus
in reply to: nicolasleduc

As I stated in my previous post, I do not use pop up blockers, plugins, or extension. I have also tried doing it through IE and now tried going through the process with my phone. I'm still getting the same error.

Message 6 of 6
d3wo
in reply to: hannaxidus

same thing happen with me

edit: they fixed this issue

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report