Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alias 2017 Installation Error

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
Sanbluna24
806 Views, 13 Replies

Alias 2017 Installation Error

Hi,

Im having a issue with the Installation of the Education 2017 Alias in my Mac with macOS Sierra, I don't know why all the times I try to install it show me a message that says "Installation Error", If someone knows how to solve this problem could be great. 

Santiago B. Luna

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Sanbluna24

Hi @Sanbluna24

What's the full message of the "Installation Error"? Could you attach a screenshot?

You can also try reinstalling your Alias product from Virtual Agent: click on Download Links, choose product and version. See if it works.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 14
Sanbluna24
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi @lynn_zhang 

Sure this is the message that I get when im trying to install the software.

If you could help me could be awesome. 🙂

Message 4 of 14
lynn_zhang

@Sanbluna24 Ok, have you tried reinstalling Alias from Virtual Agent? Click on Download Links, choose product and version. 

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 5 of 14
Sanbluna24

I just done it, and the message is the same 😕

Message 6 of 14
lynn_zhang

@Sanbluna24 I see. Could you post the issue and error details in our Installation & Licensing forum? Our experts there will be able to help you further.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 7 of 14
Sanbluna24

@lynn_zhang Ok perfect, Thank you for your help. 🙂

Message 8 of 14
lynn_zhang

You're welcome @Sanbluna24 ! Hopefully you get help from our Installation & Licensing experts.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 9 of 14
Sanbluna24

Hi @lynn_zhang

Actually no one answered me or help me with the issue 😕 

Message 10 of 14
lynn_zhang

Hi @Sanbluna24

Sorry to hear that! Did you post the issue and error details in our Installation & Licensing forum ? If yes could you give me the link of the post?

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 11 of 14
Sanbluna24

@lynn_zhang

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/alias-2017-education-version-installation-fail...

This one is the post that I made.

I just realized that the post was replied but I already tried that solution with no results. Hope with my last answer on the post I get the right solution for my issue :/, if you could help me with other solution could be great if not, its okey 🙂 

Again Thank you for your Help 

Message 12 of 14
lynn_zhang

Hi @Sanbluna24

You're welcome! Good to see your post has been replied to, though the issue is still not resolved. Let's see if other experts have any insight or suggestion on this. Thanks so much for your patience!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 13 of 14
Sanbluna24

Hi @lynn_zhang,

I want to know if you know something about the issue in this post, because In the other one that I made no one answered me back, I recently tried to download and install the 2015 alias version but the same error occurred, I really want to use the software but it have been impossible because of that error. 

If you know any solution could be great.

Thank you 🙂 

Message 14 of 14
lynn_zhang

Hi @Sanbluna24

Sorry to hear you still haven't got a solution! I have escalated your post Alias 2017 Installation Error to Support Case 12954022. Our Installation & Licensing team will work on your case and contact you via email. 

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report