cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change assembly name

Change assembly name

I would like to name my assemblies with my own custom names instead of main part name.

For example: "Partie Sud" instead of "Tube carré 50X3".

After "Numbering", the column "Name" use the "part name". It is perfect for the secondary parts. But on the Assembly marks, the name of the assembly is the main part name. On the windows, it is not possible to manually rename the assembly. Field not editable.

It is better for the people at the workshop if assembly name is a custom name and not a part name.

A workaround is to modify the "Assembly list" to use "User Attribute 1" instead of "main part name".

But it will be better to change directly the assembly name in Numbering.

Please ad the possibility to manually change the assemblies name.

7 Comments
AntDrt
Advisor

Bonjour,

vous pouvez "forcer" la nomination des assemblages.

dans la fenetre de propriétés de la piece principale. Onglet "Repère" remplissez la case "Nom" tout en bas.

Ainsi tout les assemblages de même repère vont avoir dans leu cartouche le texte que vous avez rentré.

voir ci-dessous.

propriété à remplirpropriété à remplir

Résultat dans cartoucheRésultat dans cartouche

Bonjour Antoine,

Merci pour votre réponse.
En effet ça fonctionne pour : "Plans pour fabrication", "Fiche d'assemblage".
Mais mon problème est pour : "Gabarits de liste", "Liste d'assemblages"…

Dans "Editeur de listes", je cherche à remplacer le champ "_ Nom pièce principale _" par le champ contenant le Nom de l'onglet Repère comme vous me l'indiquez. Mais apparemment il n'existe pas dans les choix possibles.

Bonne journée,
Meilleures salutations.

ListeAssemblages.png

AntDrt
Advisor

Bonjour,

c'est un probleme de traduction mais voici la méthode:

il faut remplacer la variable "Nom assemblage" par la variable "Remarque Libre"

ça devrait fonctionner.Remarque Libre.PNG

Apres il faut se servir des gabarits utilisateurs. On ne peut pas modifier les gabarits Advance (sécurité).

Re-bonjour,

Je vous remercie pour votre rapide réponse qui solutionne mon problème 🙂
En effet, remplacer la variable "Nom assemblage" par la variable "Remarque Libre" me permet d'avoir les bonnes infos dans la liste "Liste d'assemblages".
Un grand merci pour votre aide.
Meilleures salutations.

AntDrt
Advisor

merci

j'ai été aussi confronté a des problèmes de variables qui avaient des noms inopportuns.

Mais dans ce genre de cas il faut regarder ce que cela donne avec la version anglaise d'advance.

ça permet de distinguer quelles traductions françaises ont été malheureuse.

pinnacledrafting
Advocate

I seem to remember many years ago that this was possible using the "free remark" field under "naming". I don't know what happened to it or when it went away. When doing this it would change all the "name" fields without any further modifications.

Name= W8X10

Free Remark= Test -------> Name=Test

Name=HSS5x5x1/4

Free Remark= Test 1 --------> Name=Test 1

I wish it still worked, and that they would bring it back.

fredboytnt
Community Visitor
Hello everyone.

Can you detail the procedure to replace the field as indicated below.

In "List editor", I am trying to replace the field "_ Name of main part _" by the field containing the Name of the tab "List templates", "List of assemblies" ..

Thanks for all of your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report