Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

steel elements dissapear on drawings

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
andres_urrutia
794 Views, 7 Replies

steel elements dissapear on drawings

colleagues,

I have a problem. I've updated the drawings but all the steel elements have dissapear. there are still showing the axis and dimension... but the steel elements have dissapear.

is there any option to solve this issue?

iso.jpgdrawing}.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
infoPFWUM
in reply to: andres_urrutia

Hallo 

Hast du es mit der automatischen Sicherheitsdatei versucht .bak

Message 3 of 8

no, I haven't try... the odd stuff is that this db file is being always updating (the first one)

carpeta.jpg

Message 4 of 8

Could you upload the model and the detail?

What happened before you update? What Detailstyle do you use (selected elements?).

Sebastian Eiche
Application Engineer @Mensch und Maschine acadGraph

EESignature

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users

Message 5 of 8

Hi Sebastian.

No, I can´t upload the files because the dbdescs is constantly being updated and there is no way to compress it. 

I begun working with the file as shown

ddd.jpg

then I decided to add some joint cameras, then i move all the views to a second drawing (in the document manager) and finally I upgraded everything.. now I have 2 drawings empty but the model is recognized by AS because I updated the material list and it is ok.

Message 6 of 8

Without files it will be hard to find the problem

Sebastian Eiche
Application Engineer @Mensch und Maschine acadGraph

EESignature

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users

Message 7 of 8

Sebastian. It seems to be a onedrive problem. my partner load the files from her computer and looks everything fine. there is a lack of synchronization betwen my computer and onedrive server... 

"Hace un minuto" means : one minute ago... 15:09

onedrive.jpg

Message 8 of 8

this problem was solved.. finally I restarted windows with the advanced startup options, then I logged in as admin, open the cmd and delete the file (because the right copy was stored in onedrive server). then I restarted windows normally and onedrive restored the file from the server. now the drawings are ready to be delivered. thank you anyway

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report