Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Server installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with...

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
16671 Views, 5 Replies

SQL Server installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with...

I have just recently installed Advance Steel 2018 as I am using it in my studies and whenever I run it i get this error:

"your sql server installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with (unknown package id) please uninstall then re-run setup to correct this problem autodesk advance steel".

I have tried uninstalling the Microsoft SQL, deleting temp files, re-installing Microsoft SQL and re-installing the entire Advance Steel software (most of that I found on a troubleshooting site and some was suggested by my lecturer). I can't continue with my studies without the program working, please help.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
múinteoir
in reply to: Anonymous

Try this https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles...
The face of the BIM game | Former Autodesk Expert Elite | YouTuber | Lego Builder | Monaghan Man | Some Can, Some Cant
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: múinteoir

Thanks so much, worked perfectly

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: múinteoir

Dear múinteoir,

Please does this work for Revit 2020 because I have this similar problem with my Revit 2020. 

Please help me 

Message 5 of 6
sahinmeyrem659

resim_2021-05-21_191142.pngEkran Görüntüsü (42).png

Message 6 of 6
maria.laskovski

Porque recebo esta mensagem de erro 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report