Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labeling

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
desigan2015
228 Views, 2 Replies

labeling

Dear All,

I used the drawings style - 3d view -object selected - w/0 Lables

once the drawing generated , i tried to give labeling , but instead of section name Main part mark only comes. I dont need main part mark , i only need section name. Please refer the attached snaps accordingly . Please advisestep 1step 1step 2step 2step 3step 3without editing , i would like to have section namewithout editing , i would like to have section name

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sampie
in reply to: desigan2015

This functionality is controlled by "Tokens". In the list of Tokens, choose the option "Part Name" and it will automatically pick up on the section name.

Refer to the attached image for clarity.2018-03-26_13-45-38.png

Kind Regards,
Sampie
_______________________________________________________________________________________
If you find my post useful, please give me Kudos. If my post solved your problem, please accept it as a solution.
youtube.com/prokonbuild
Message 3 of 3
rbolinelfers
in reply to: sampie

You can also change the token semi-permanently when doing manual labels....

1. Start "insert label" command>enter the letter "C" to edit content definitions>for the beam, plate, etc.-expand the entity and replace the token the is defaulted.

2. You can reset this back to the defaulted token if needed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report