Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly reference in DSTV file (NC)

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
orasquier
289 Views, 2 Replies

Assembly reference in DSTV file (NC)

Good morning,

I would like to have the assembly mark in the DSTV file, to identify in which assembly the part is assembled.
In my example I would like to show K3 in plan identification. I set the assembly or secondary mark variable. But it is the secondary benchmark that is noted.
Do you have a lead? Thanks in advance.

orasquier_0-1700735777053.png

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Sebastian_Eiche
in reply to: orasquier

if you use the token "%posnum" the token will handle the number as the object is used in the model.

If a beam is the mainpart of the assembly the Mainpartnumber will be shown. if the beam is just an attached part, the Singlepartnumber will be shown.
You could change it to the token you need

Sebastian Eiche
Application Engineer @Mensch und Maschine acadGraph

EESignature

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users

Message 3 of 3
orasquier
in reply to: orasquier

Thank you for the explanation, but unfortunately I will have to look for another avenue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report