Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DPOLYFILLET Lisp in Advance Steel

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nial.ball
390 Views, 1 Reply

3DPOLYFILLET Lisp in Advance Steel

Hi Guys

This isn't so much an Advance Steel question as a Lisp file question ...

I have been using a lisp file for putting a fillet on 3D polylines. The lisp file is 3DPOLYFILLET by Gilles Chanteau and it can be downloaded from the App Store. Until a couple of versions ago I had no problem using the lisp and it was the perfect solution.

Recently the lisp has stopped working on my computer - I say on mine because I have tested it on several of my clients computers and it works fine. The symptoms I get is that after I type 3DPOLYFILLET at the command line it looks like the lisp will run for a second and then I get no prompts and the command line reverts back to default.

The first thing I checked was that NOMUTT was set to zero. I also checked that SECURELOAD was set to 1 and, to be sure, I put the lisp file in a trusted loction as listed in the file options in AutoCAD. Still no 3DPOLYFILLET

I have unloded the Lisp, reloaded the List, moved the Lisp. Downloaded a new version, had Gilles to send me a new version and still it does not run!

Is there anything else that woul dstop a Lisp file from running?

Many thanks

Nial

AS CAD Services

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ChristianBlei
in reply to: nial.ball

Hi Nial,

there are a lot of posts covering similar problems in the AutoCAD Forum. Also you could possibly search the AutoCAD.Net Forum. A trivial problem mentioned there is that the location of the list file was not included in an AutoCAd support paths folder anymore....

Good luck!

Christian

Christian Blei
CBT Christian Blei Tools
christianblei.de
youtube.com/channel/UCxjA_NbeScQy9C0Z1xjwXpw

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report