ACC General Discussion Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions and explore popular discussions about everything ACC
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members in Project Template not added to new projects created

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
brucegund
161 Views, 6 Replies

Members in Project Template not added to new projects created

Hello,

Creating a new project in ACC. Using a project template. This project template has worked for the past year. No problems. In this project template are all the members that need to be invited to a newly created project. Went to create a new project today using the same project template that has been working for over a year now and the members from the template were not added. I have to spend time adding all these members. I have to create 3 projects today, so that means having to invite all these members in each project. Why? Has something changed? Please fix!!!

Thank,

Bruce

Ps. nice to see there is a forum for ACC now.....

Labels (4)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
brucegund
in reply to: brucegund

Second day.... Still unable to create a project with a project template with assigned members not added to the newly created project. I guess I will put in a case to get it fixed.....

Message 3 of 7
ChitnisPrateek

Hi @brucegund I have tested this on my end as well, it looks like putting a ticket to Autodesk is your best bet. Thank you. 

Symetri Logo

Prateek Chitnis

Strategic Implementation Manager | AECO (Buildings)

facebooktwitterInstagrampm

Message 4 of 7
brucegund
in reply to: ChitnisPrateek

When you say test on your end, are you seeing the same issue, or is it working on your end?

thanks

bruce

Message 5 of 7
ChitnisPrateek

I am seeing the same issue. 

Symetri Logo

Prateek Chitnis

Strategic Implementation Manager | AECO (Buildings)

facebooktwitterInstagrampm

Message 6 of 7
brucegund

From case so far....
Adding 10 members from a template can take up to 7 minutes. I have been aware of the wait and typically give it an hour to complete. These past projects have taken longer.
I will provide my team notice that once a project is created it can take 24 hours till work can start since we do not know when they will be given access. Unacceptable. Please fix.
Thanks,
Bruce
Message 7 of 7

Hi @brucegund, just to confirm this seems to be working now on my end. There is a delay however of around 10 minutes before access is granted which could do with being quicker.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

View short, easy-to-follow videos about how to use Autodesk's construction products.