ACC General Discussion Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions and explore popular discussions about everything ACC
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🔊 Meet the AEC Industry Community Manager - Jonathan!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
handjonathan
384 Views, 1 Reply

🔊 Meet the AEC Industry Community Manager - Jonathan!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to take the time to introduce myself to you all! My name is Jonathan, and I am the AEC Industry Community Manager focusing on Architecture & Building.  I’m an Expert Elite Alumni have been active in the community before this role under the user name múinteoir, which might be why the name looks familiar to some of you. I am excited to take on new responsibilities as a part of the Global Community Team and am thrilled to work with you all and hopefully get to know you better through the Community Boards! 

I will become more active in the forum boards and support these forums from a community management perspective. All that means is that I will be promoting engagement and making sure the community grows and is an excellent place for anyone to ask questions, get answers or share content. I will also ensure that discussion topics can be found more efficiently; you might see me following up and engaging in discussions so a solution can be found and marked and just keeping the boards updated with information. I want to ensure that all the information you need is readily available and that the forums are a great place to come and engage with other community users!

You should know that I have some technical expertise but am probably not nearly as proficient as you are with the products, but I am here to support you all, so feel free to @mention me if needed. 

I look forward to helping make the community an excellent place to share, connect, discuss, and get the help needed. 

Go raibh maith agat.

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

Labels (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dbutts7
in reply to: handjonathan

hey....do I know you??? 😁

Moving over from the BIM 360 community, and will be here as much as I can - thanks!!!

db

David A. Butts

Engineering Technology Manager - Gannett Fleming

Revit Certified Professional/Autodesk Certified Instructor

Revit, AutoCAD Architecture, MEP, Plant 3D, BIM Collaborate Pro Subject Matter Expert

The MEP BIM/CAD Engineer Blog

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

View short, easy-to-follow videos about how to use Autodesk's construction products.

Autodesk Design & Make Report