ACC General Discussion Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions and explore popular discussions about everything ACC
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Model Version Upgrade

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
floretti
244 Views, 2 Replies

Bulk Model Version Upgrade

Hi all,

I work in retail and we have about 1000 projects in ACC and we have a very dynamic way of working where very often we need teams to make small tweaks to hundreds of models as part of some small equipment rollout for example.

The challenge I'm facing is that we are about to release Revit 2024 in the business and these hundreds of models will need to upgraded and unfortunately I couldn't find any references to upgrading models in the ACC API so I can do it in bulk.

Does anybody have any experience in this space or can share any learnings or best practices? Doing them one by one is of course doable but very inefficient. Thank you.

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
andr3sant0s
in reply to: floretti

Hi @floretti you can upgrade all the models in a project as long as they are cloud models.

andresantosecivil_0-1715870327593.png

Please use Accept as Solution and like/Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums.
Message 3 of 3
floretti
in reply to: floretti

Thanks, Andre. I already found a solution for this using Power Automate. Also, I have to upgrade models for 1000 projects, not just one or two.

This post has more information about it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

View short, easy-to-follow videos about how to use Autodesk's construction products.

Autodesk Design & Make Report