ACC General Discussion Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions and explore popular discussions about everything ACC
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Construction Cloud Deleting Parameter Collections

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
loris.faiss
238 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Construction Cloud Deleting Parameter Collections

Hi

I was wondering if its possible to delete or archive existing Parameter Collections on Autodesk Construction Cloud?

I created a "test Collection" and it seems there is no way to remove the collection even tough its empty.

Thanks in Advance!

Kind Regards

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @loris.faiss please follow the link below, it talks about how you can archive parameters. 

https://help.autodesk.com/view/DOCS/ENU/?guid=parameters#edit-parameter-collections

If this works for you, please mark this as a solution so its easier for other users to find. Thank you! 

Symetri Logo

Prateek Chitnis

Strategic Implementation Manager | AECO (Buildings)

facebooktwitterInstagrampm

Message 3 of 5

Hi, Thank you for the reply

I know how to archive single parameters, but my question is if i can archive a Parameter Collection.

For Example I create a new Parameter Collection called "Test_Parameters", where I add a few Parameters. Now my Test is over and i want to delete/archive the Collection "Test_Parameters" so it doesen't show up anymore. How can i do that?

Thanks again!

Kind regards

Message 4 of 5

I have the same concern. There is no apparent tool available to archive a collection yet. 

@ChitnisPrateek can you confirm this for us?

Message 5 of 5
Chad-Smith
in reply to: loris.faiss

The Parameter Library is still in its infancy and is undergoing development. Especially around the ability to delete, archive, and restore (archived) items.

I would suggest adding your comment to this thread, which was created by and monitored by Autodesk as they seek feedback.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

View short, easy-to-follow videos about how to use Autodesk's construction products.