ACC General Discussion Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions and explore popular discussions about everything ACC
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACC: Customize "Trade or company Type" When Creating New Company

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
david_nak2ULRV
89 Views, 1 Reply

ACC: Customize "Trade or company Type" When Creating New Company

Hi Everyone,

When creating a new company on ACC, I don't believe there is any way to create a custom an entry for "Trade or company type". Instead, one must choose from a predefined list.

Suggestion: Grant ability to add custom entry for "Trade or company type" when creating new company. 

david_nak2ULRV_0-1711663854479.png

Labels (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

@david_nak2ULRVADPVantage wrote:

Hi Everyone,

When creating a new company on ACC, I don't believe there is any way to create a custom an entry for "Trade or company type". Instead, one must choose from a predefined list.

Suggestion: Grant ability to add custom entry for "Trade or company type" when creating new company. 

david_nak2ULRV_0-1711663854479.png

Hello,

I can see your post, I give you my best please see below and follow the information.

To add a custom entry for “Trade or company type” when creating a new company on ACC, you may need to check if the platform allows for custom field creation or modification. If the feature is not available, you could reach out to ACC support or consult the platform’s documentation to request this feature or find a workaround. Additionally, exploring user forums or community discussions could provide insights into how others have addressed similar limitations.  If you have administrative access, you might also look for settings related to custom fields or options to modify the existing list of “Trade or company types.”

I hope my information is helpful to you, If you have any queries please tell me I am happy to help you.

Best Regard,
Ryan Manus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

View short, easy-to-follow videos about how to use Autodesk's construction products.