cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More control over "Latest Renderings"

More control over "Latest Renderings"

There needs to be more control over which views display under "Latest Renderings". When you have 20+ different views rendered it becomes very time consuming to locate the latest rendering because it displays "Latest rendering of each unique view name"  Options to see (by date/time range and/or a few key preset options) "Renderings today", "Renderings this week" and "Renderings in the last hour" would be very helpful!

5 Comments
anavaidya
Alumni

@jkidder - Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks for your suggestion. I have conveyed it to our developers since we are in the process of re-designing the Gallery.

Thanks,

Ana

jkidder
Collaborator

Thank you!

Krytus
Enthusiast

I have the same problem; I'm currently testing the cloud rendering service to determine it's usefulness for future projects, and one of the things I noticed and find very strange is that, after I re-render an image, it only displays the latest rendition of the project file. If I delete the latest rendition, only then am I able to see the first edition of my rendition of the project file.  In some projects, this can prove to be somewhat problematic.

I'd recommend providing users the option to save renditions in either locally or in their A360 drive before they are changed. Or, at the very least, provide some option for viewing the history of each rendition, and what they looked like.

anavaidya
Alumni

Hi @Krytus,

Thanks for your input. By default, My Renderings shows "latest renderings". But you can also click on "All renderings" and have all of them displayed. @jkidder 's idea also sounds good and we are working towards improving the design.

Thanks,

JADAstudio
Collaborator

Yes, this is an absolute necessity. Give us users the option of folders, at least. New renderings go into the root folder or a folder named "unfiled" or similar? Maybe a hierarchical list view?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report