A360 Rendering Ideas
Share ideas for future product features directly with the A360 team and collaborate on existing suggestions with your peers.
New Idea

Rendering of (Revit/Navisworks) models whit Pointclouds is à big missing in the Autodesk Rendering tool.

Revit - Render In Cloud Missing Materials Dialog

by Advocate michael_coffey on ‎04-27-2016 05:37 AM - last edited on ‎08-04-2016 01:29 PM |

Add option to ignore missing material images.  Instead of waiting for dialog to tell me that there are missing material images (sometimes it gets stuck behind other windows), just submit the job and inform later.

Allow for exposure adjustments after rendering a stereo panorama view in Cloud Rendering.

There needs to be more control over which views display under "Latest Renderings". When you have 20+ different views rendered it becomes very time consuming to locate the latest rendering because it displays "Latest rendering of each unique view name"  Options to see (by date/time range and/or a few key preset options) "Renderings today", "Renderings this week" and "Renderings in the last hour" would be very helpful!

Hey guys....

I am a huge proponent of the cloud rendering service and I do believe it could be the future of rendering.... But, the inconsistancy hurts.  More specifically when it comes articial lighting and bump maps...

Here are my examples:

http://therevitkid.blogspot.com/2014/02/autodesk-cloud-rendering-and-light.html

http://therevitkid.blogspot.com/2014/07/another-cloud-rendering-issue.html

As far as the bump maps....  In this post I show some techniques for glazing.  Unfortunately, if you look at the image, there is a weird affect on the cloud rendered glass versus the natvie rendered glass...

http://therevitkid.blogspot.com/2013/12/rendering-tip-simple-material-change-to.html

Here is a link to just the picture of glass:

http://therevitkid.blogspot.com/2013/12/rendering-tip-simple-material-change-to.html

Thanks!!!!

Jeff

www.TheRevitKid.com

It will be very helpful if we could have the option to get a stereo pano in hidden visual style to help us to differentiate between all the pipe/duct

systems.

mep system.png

Es arbeiten immer mehr Menschen mit Laptops, da sie flexibel sind und für die meiste Arbeit ausreichen. Bilder in hochauflösender Qualität online rendern zu lassen ist daher eine sehr gute und sinnvolle Lösung. Aber warum, ist es nicht möglich, die noch aufwendigeren Videos online rendern zu lassen? Auf meinem Laptop dauert ein Walktrough von 20 Sekunden ca 12 Stunden.  Eine Auslagerung in die Cloud wäre daher sehr wünschenswert.

Wenn ich die notwendige Hardware für die Videos benötige, sehe ich keinen wirklichen Vorteil, die Bilder online rendern zu lassen.

Allowing Fusion 360 users to render an animation created in the animation workspace is crucial to create photorealistic presentations of the thing you're modelling. If only the good people of autodesk would add this feature, it would make the Fusion 360 package complete.

I found out that masse's materials are not included at the time of generating a material takeoff schedule. It would be nice if you could include this, because you could schedule the exact amount of earth extraction by modeling masses. By doing this, you should be able to calculate how many trucks you would need in a suposed scenario or even to obtain precise amounts to calculate your costs in a construction site. 

I hope this info turns useful.

Regards,

Nicolas

A360 Rendering in Showcase

by Explorer Joshua_INV on ‎11-01-2016 03:05 PM

I'm loving the Stereo Panorama renderings, but I think it would be way more powerful and useful to be able to render the same way from Showcase. It would also be nice to be able to either do Turntable renderings from Revit, or Showcase as well. These are amazing advancements in the rendering/marketing world, please keep up the good work!

0 Kudos

Good night,

I'm having problems with the http://rendering.360.autodesk.com/ page, is says SERVICE UNAVAIVLE-FAIL TO CONNECT, with this reference nuber: #6.9e8d93f.1415939406.26618e1. 

I will like if you could tell in how much time I could log in.

Thanks,

Hello, hello

Thanks for the good tools connected to rendering in Autodesk Revit 2015.

The section box is particularly interesting. But it would be great if its possible to render or at least have a draft view with several section boxes.

Please see screenshot of buildings - in-between single family houses in suburban SouthWest Norway.

I could really use several section boxes here.

Regards,

Harald

Hi Autodesk!

I have been using your interactive rendering service and A360 for a little while and just wanted to provide some feedback. 

I dont understand why it is neccessary when you open a model from fusion 360 in A360 to have a closable popup window open that perfectly matches the real window behind it in the browser...is this neccessary? It provides the same info as the window behind it but just slows the process down. Can A360 just open the desired model in the browser window and skip the popup window?

Sometimes when using interactive rendering (Using an apple computer/safari browser) there is a bug that doesnt allow adjustment of exposure, depth of field and field of view. You can move the three sliders for the adjustments but nothing happens. 

Its very difficult to figure out the maximum available canvas space when rendering a model. There seems to be extra canvas space to the right and the bottom of the viewable rendering space when you inspect your completed renders but possibly less space at the top and to the left of the actual viewing area. This results in your custom rendered images created in interactive rendering sometimes being cut-off on one side while having ample blank canvas on the other side. This is very difficult to guess when trying to maximize availalble pixels in an image. Can it just be WYSIWYG? Whatever you see is what turns out in the rendered image? Is this a browser/screen size issue?

Thanks so much for creating great software! I love the direction Autodesk is going with modeling/cloud rendering!

Best,

james 

It would be nice to be able to render a specific date and time from a Timeliner sequnce on the cloud and/or an option to render the entire Timeliner sequence on the A360 site.

Provide note capability for renderings

by Enthusiast bill on ‎03-10-2017 08:03 AM

Here's my suggestion:

Because rendering in Revit on the desktop is not a sufficiently accurate preview of the final cloud-rendered result, I use the free low-res cloud renders to fine-tune materials and lighting. That's fine.

But there is no way to keep track of the settings I'm varying, like

• wood glossiness: 75
  • downlights: 250 watts
  • wall bump map: +750

I've tried keeping written notes for each test render, but with several of them going at once and taking different lengths of time to complete, and file names of downloads being so similar, that has proved to be completely unmanageable.

What would it take to have a 'Notes' text field as part of the initial Render in Cloud dialog where any such metadata for a given render could be entered, and then also be available in the My Renderings part of A360?  Is there any way the information could accompany each downloaded image as text? As a ZIP file with a PNG and a TXT with corresponding file names? And maybe as a PDF with both image and text? That would be incredibly helpful -- and would certainly reduce my use of the free renders because I would not have to repeat so many to be sure of what I had done.

Thank you for your consideration.

-Bill Gilliss     

I found out that masse's materials are not included at the time of generating a material takeoff schedule. It would be nice if you could include this, because you could schedule the exact amount of earth extraction by modeling masses. By doing this, you should be able to calculate how many trucks you would need in a suposed scenario or even to obtain precise amounts to calculate your costs in a construction site. 

I hope this info turns useful.

Regards,

Nicolas

Mostrando image.png

Mostrando image.png

Stereoscopic renders are a great tool to show ideas or spaces for people that do not understand floor plans. This powerful tool relies on having internet conection at all time. 

This is why it would be nice to have the option of downloading the avi video so you would be able to upload it to a tablet or a cellphone without having  internet conection. 

I hope this becomes useful to you.

Regards,

Nicolas.

I have been using rendering online for a few years now and feel the process of etransmit and uploading is extremely painful.

I have all my models and materials synced to the cloud so wouldnt it make sense to use the data that is already in the cloud than re-upload the entire dataset for rendering?

Regards, 

Fazcraig

It would be great to be able to convert rendered panoramas to various 360 formats( Equirectangular, strip, Cross, etc) for different media outlets.

Or at least have the option to download them in those formats.

Add Caption and Logo

by Advocate davidg-ESa2 on ‎01-10-2017 07:15 AM

It would be nice to have the ability to upload a logo and title or caption to the image for presentation.

Submit Your Ideas

Share and shape product ideas.

Submit an idea

Connect with A360 Rendering