Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What materials work with A360 Rendering?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
LyleHardin
376 Views, 3 Replies

What materials work with A360 Rendering?

Some of my materials are not rendering in the A360 renderings.

The "Arch & Design" materials I've applied to brick walls, grass, etc are not rendering on line.

I locally render with Mental Ray and things look fine. I read a post about unlocking the Material Editor from the Production renderer, but that did not help.

I wasted 3 precious cloud credits thinking I might have to render it as High Quality instead of Standard.

The items with mental ray materials appear white. Items i mported as .obj or .fbx files seem fine.

I changed one of my materials to and Autodesk Material Library and it shows up. Is that the answer?

What materials do and don't work with A360 Rendering?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
anavaidya
in reply to: LyleHardin

Hi,
Which product are your rendering from - Autocad or 3DS Max? When you sent your render to cloud, did you see any warnings or error messages?

Regarding quality options, Standard is draft quality and renders quickly. You get a fairly good idea about materials, lighting, etc but the image is noisy. FInal quality will take longer and there is no noise in the image, if it is well-lit. I'll contact you via email about the credits.

Thanks,
Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization
Message 3 of 4
jahurul9
in reply to: anavaidya

Hi

I am having trouble in cloud rendering in Revit 2017 Arch. Grass is showing fine in realistic view and Revit rendering but while cloud rendering its showing white. I tried many times changing the type of grass but it does not work. Walls are also appears as white.  Please suggest.

Thanks,

Jahurul

Message 4 of 4
SallyDong2005
in reply to: jahurul9

Hello @jahurul9,

Could you share a simple test file which contains the problematic grass and wall material to let me try on my side? You could send the file to support.autodesk360.rendering@autodesk.com

Thanks,
Sally Dong

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report