Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stereographic panorama. The camera position change. Useless picture

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Luis.Rioyo
178 Views, 1 Reply

Stereographic panorama. The camera position change. Useless picture

Hi,

I work with 3DS Max. I render with Interactive panorama as an output type. I use the first times a standard quality and medium size. Then, when I am sure with one draft, I render the chosen draft again with the submenu that A360 provides from the webpage. My goal is to have a render for the Samsung Gear VR, but when I decide to do it, the camera position change completely and I receive an useless stereoscopic picture. I tried with many options (changing the coordinates from the model in a way that the camera is in 0,0,0, doing a stereo panorama from "still image" instead an interactive panorama). I also rendered with better quality, but always the same result. I have lost many cloud credits trying to do it.

Could you help me to know what is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
anavaidya
in reply to: Luis.Rioyo

Hi @Luis.Rioyo,

Sorry for the delay in responding. This was missed somehow. The camera position should not change, it's very strange. Are you still seeing the same issue? If so, can you share further details? Is this a special type of camera? Can you share your file with us?

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report