Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPC content not rendering in A360 out of 3ds Max

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
PA_TButton
490 Views, 8 Replies

RPC content not rendering in A360 out of 3ds Max

Is RPC content ever going to be supported by A360 rendering? From what I can see in forums is that is has been an ongoing issue that has was mentioned to be in the works of getting resolved but I still get blank 2D rectangles for where RPC content is supposed to be in my renderings from my 3ds Max file. The model originally was imported from Revit containing Revit default trees, in 3ds I added some ArchVision tress, neither are rendering in A360 but will render on my computer. However for some reason the tress render if sent to A360 from Revit not sure why?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
SallyDong2005
in reply to: PA_TButton

Hi @PA_TButton,

It looks like a 3D Max translator issue. Could you send me your 3D max file which contains  the problem RPCs to let me check it? support.autodesk360.rendering@autodesk.com.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 3 of 9
pacadadmin
in reply to: SallyDong2005

Thank you for your response, I sent you a link to the file.

Message 4 of 9
PA_TButton

Sorry about that, I was logged in under a different account somehow.

Message 5 of 9
PA_TButton

Just wanted to check-in and see if a solution was ever found to this issue, I am still having the same issue even with the new 2017 releases.

Message 6 of 9
SallyDong2005

Hi @PA_TButton,

Could you share the link to support.autodesk360.rendering@autodesk.com? I have not received your file. 

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 7 of 9
PA_TButton

@SallyDong2005

I have sent the file, thanks for the help.

Message 8 of 9
SallyDong2005

Hi @PA_TButton,

I forwarded this issue to our developer team to check it. Thanks for sharing. Any solution will let you know.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 9 of 9
SallyDong2005

Hi @PA_TButton,

We confirmed with 3D Max team, they said 3D Max do not support to translate the RPC information to cloud rendering, so you just can use Revit to send the cloud rendering to get the RPC appearance correctly. 

Thanks,
Sally Dong

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report