Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Cloud Credits in Australia & Credits Not Refunded

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
john.khoury
460 Views, 3 Replies

Purchasing Cloud Credits in Australia & Credits Not Refunded

Two things, firstly for some reason I am finding it impossible to purchase cloud credits directly from AutoDesk. I am located in Australia and when my Subscription Manager clicks "Get Cloud Credits" it redirects him to the Australian store which doesn't have the Credits in the store.

The second issue is I have cancelled a Cloud Rendering long before its completion and the Credits were not refunded as they usually are. The reason for the cancellation was there were issues within the Revit model.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
anavaidya
in reply to: john.khoury

Hi John,

Regarding cloud credits, I have sent your information to our Support team and they'll contact you directly via email.

If you cancel a render before it finishes, cloud credits are not deducted from your account. They are only deducted if a rendering is successfully completed.

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization
Message 3 of 4
lulianjamont
in reply to: anavaidya

Hello,

Is there a solution to this problem for other users? I am experiencing the exact same issue.

Regards,

Julian

Message 4 of 4
anavaidya
in reply to: lulianjamont

Hi @lulianjamont,

Can you please describe your issue in detail? Here is more information about cloud credits - https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/subscription-management/subscript...

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report