Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Render In Cloud

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
hkc
Community Visitor
174 Views, 3 Replies

Problems with Render In Cloud

I am unable to upload anything to the cloud to render. The crappy thing is that the rendering credits are used but the message tells me that the file could not be uploaded. This has happened in the past but I have ignored it. Not any more.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
anavaidya
in reply to: hkc

Hi @hkc,

Can you elaborate further? Are you rendering in Cloud from Revit? Are you seeing any error message? Please attach a screenshot here.

Also, if your rendering does not finish, your cloud credits are not deducted.

Thanks, 

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization
Message 3 of 4
algamde.07
in reply to: anavaidya

I have the same problem I do not know what is the solution

please help me

بدون عنوان-1.jpg

Message 4 of 4
SallyDong2005
in reply to: algamde.07

Hi @algamde.07,

We have an known issue that if user's computer name contains special character, Revit will failed to translate files to cloud rendering. Could you check whether there is any special character in your computer name? If yes, please try to create a new computer user and try it again, please do not change your original computer name, just create a new one. If this is not the case, please send us (support.autodesk360.rendering@autodesk.com)the latest journal file to let me check for you. You could find the journal file from here: C:\Users\your computer name\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Revit product name\Journals .

Thanks,
Sally Dong

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report