Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Connection to Server

27 REPLIES 27
Message 1 of 28
mvarela10
6109 Views, 27 Replies

No Connection to Server

Greetings,

I have been working in Revit 2014 since the beginning of 2014. I am using a student version. I have had no issues with Render Cloud up until 4 days ago. The model I am trying to render gives me the error: "No Connection to Server".... It advices me to log out of my account and sign back in: however, I have tried to sign out, but it does nothing, as if I never clicked on "sign out." I tried using another model to render and I receive have received the same error: No Connection to Server. I cannot sign out on any of my Revit accounts, 2014 or 2013 and the problem is not only on my laptop but on my desktop also. Please help!!! Thank you

27 REPLIES 27
Message 21 of 28
SallyDong2005
in reply to: CLChaisson

Hi @CLChaisson,

Our service works well. Revit works good on my machine. This is may caused by that your IE browser blocked cookies, I would like to sugguest you to decreaseing the settings against cookies. 

detail steps:
Open IE browser and settings iInternet options --> Privacy tab --> check whether you use the highest settings here
Click on Advanced to open the advanced privacy settings --> check whether you select block option here

If this still don't work for you, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 22 of 28

Hi Sally, i have the same problem. I was rendering and all working fine,,, and suddenly everything stopped working, can not log anymore in my rendering gallery, when i try from revit it says no connection to server, when i try from my browser it does not log in either. I'm in the middle of a project Help!

True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new.
Antoine de Saint- Exupery
Message 23 of 28

Hello @mzmzamarripa,

Is this problem still there? Any problem please let me know.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 24 of 28

hi 

i am having the same problem and all the steps above and still the same 

help please 

thank you  

mohd

Message 25 of 28
anavaidya
in reply to: m7mad.algubaisi

Hi @m7mad.algubaisi,

Can you describe your issue in a separate thread and please attach screenshot of the error that you are seeing.

Here are our FAQs for reference - https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-rendering-forum/frequently-asked-questions/td-p/5533974?nobounce...

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization
Message 26 of 28
gaffertSTC
in reply to: SallyDong2005

works with my revit render in cloud error.

Thanks!

Message 27 of 28
SallyDong2005
in reply to: gaffertSTC

Hi @gaffertSTC,

Please follow these steps to see whether it could resolve the problem:

1. check LAN settings to make sure not use any proxy server.
2. check Time zone is correct.
3. make sure user not use time manager tools.
4. Empty the sign-in status:
<steps> 1. Press WIN + R key to open Run window. 2. Paste %localappdata% to the input box and click OK. 3. It will open a file explorer and show the path like "C:\Users\USERID\AppData\Local\Autodesk" 4. Find "Web Services" folder and rename it to any other name. 5. Close your Revit and relaunch it. 6. Your A360 login status should be reset to empty.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 28 of 28
SallyDong2005
in reply to: mvarela10

Hi @mvarela10@gaffertSTC,

The problem should be resolved now. Please clear the cache of your browser and try it again. Any problem please let me know.

Thanks,
Sally Dong

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report