A360 Rendering Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Rendering topics.
This page has been translated for your convenience with an automatic translation service. This is not an official translation and may contain errors and inaccurate translations. Autodesk does not warrant, either expressly or implied, the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information translated by the machine translation service and will not be liable for damages or losses caused by the trust placed in the translation service. To translate this discussion, select the language.

A360 Rendering Forum

Post 1 of 3

Lost Rendering Cloud Credits

39 Views, 2 Replies
11-29-2016 03:32 AM

Hi,

I am also in need of a reset, I also lost a bunch of cloud credits during this ordeal unless the renders are in the gallery that I am unable to access.

Thank you,

Michael

Post 2 of 3

Re: Lost Rendering Cloud Credits

11-29-2016 07:13 AM in reply to: mwhite5015

Just to be clear my account needs a reset as I am not receiving my email verification.

Thank you

Post 3 of 3

Re: Lost Rendering Cloud Credits

11-30-2016 11:59 AM in reply to: mwhite5015

If you give me your email, I'll ask someone from the Cloud credits support team to connect with you.

Or try this link - https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus/autodesk-account-management

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Sr. Customer Success Engineer, A360 Rendering
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post