Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Internal Communication Problems error message

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
capra.jneva
154 Views, 3 Replies

Internal Communication Problems error message

I get the following error while attempting to upload an .spd file: "The rendering service is having internal communications problems."

It appears the service is down?

I attempted to regenerate the .spd and I tried with one that previously rendered, so this appears to be a problem with the service.

Also, the error message links to a help page that has nothing to do with the error message, so you may want to update that link to be more relevant. This is the help page: http://docs.autodesk.com/ADSK360/help/ENU/rendering/index.html?url=files/GUID-47A88A72-81EF-43B0-B89...

Capra J'neva
Forge Experience Manager
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
SallyDong2005
in reply to: capra.jneva

Hi @capra.jneva,

Spd file cannot upload to cloud rendering for it has not been supported. We just support DWG and F3D file officially. 

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 3 of 4
capra.jneva
in reply to: SallyDong2005

Iā€™m doing it for an internal project and it has worked fine until today. RAAS team told me to upload it there. So Iā€™m confused.

Capra J'neva
Forge Experience Manager
Message 4 of 4
anavaidya
in reply to: capra.jneva

Hi @capra.jneva,

This is the Rendering public forum meant for Production issues. I'll connect with you via email for your specific issue.

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report