Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error en revit2014 para renderizar en la nube

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
maytroncosodi
2160 Views, 13 Replies

Error en revit2014 para renderizar en la nube

Hola, quisiera saber si alguien puede ayudarme con este error que me da revit cuando quiero renderizar en la nube. He probado borrando el caché, cookies e historial como leí por ahi y me ha funcionado en otras oportunidades, pero esta vez no:(

GRACIAS, ESPERO SU AYUDA

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
anavaidya
in reply to: maytroncosodi

Hi, 

This looks like a problem with your network.

- Can you make sure that your network is working properly?

- Is your network behind a firewall or proxy? Is so, please make sure "*.autodesk.com" is not blocked. 

- Can you render the sample Revit file and see if that renders.

Let me know if any of this helps.

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization
Message 3 of 14
maytroncosodi
in reply to: anavaidya

Resultó ser un problema con las cookies, datos de navegación e hisotrial de internet que hay que borrarlo.

Igualmente formatié mi pc y estoy instalando nuevamente el revit asique espero me funcione bien.

Muchas gracias por su atención.

Mayra

Message 4 of 14
anavaidya

Good to know your problem is resolved.

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: anavaidya

Buenas tardes, tengo el mismo problema. Me podria decir como desbloquear autodesk de una red proxy?

error revit.png

Message 6 of 14
anavaidya
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous - Since you are seeing a file translation error,

- If your computer name has non-English characters such as "ß" or "ü”, you might see this issue. Create a new user, only using English characters, and try again.

- Make sure you have a 64-bit operating system

- Make sure you have the latest update for your version of Revit. Link: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads#?sort=score

Let me know if these suggestions work.

Aradhana Vaidya
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous

Hola,

Al igual que los anteriores mensajes, cuando intento renderizar en la nube aparece el mensaje de error (adjunto imagen).

Ya intente borrar las cookies, caché e historial pero no funciona

También intente crear un nuevo ID en autodesk pero tampoco funciona.

Antes había podido renderizar sin ningún problema, pero ahora aparece esto.

Agradecería si me pueden ayudar.

Saludos.

Christian OsorioError code -1

Message 8 of 14
SallyDong2005

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you send the latest journal file to let me check it? you could find it from here: C:\Users\your computer name\AppData\Local\Autodesk\your Revit product name\Journals.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous

tengo un problema cuando trato de mandar a renderizar en la nube me tira este cuadro. Estuve renderizando hace un rato y ahora no puedo renderizar. ya borre mi historial, cookies y cache... como lo puedo solucionar 

ss.png

Message 10 of 14
SallyDong2005

Hi @Anonymous,

From your screen shot, it seems the view region is very long, so I guess the reason of upload failure is that the view region is out of the limitation 108-4000px. I would like to suggest you to adjust your view region or try large resolution. If this still not work, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Message 12 of 14
SallyDong2005

Hello @Anonymous,

Is this problemm happen for every file or for specific file? If this issue happen for every file, please check your computer name to make sure your computer name don't contain any special character, if it is contains special character name, you need to create a new computer account and avoid to use any special character. Please not don't change your original computer name, Changing your original computer name will not resolve this, you need to create a new one.

If this is not the case, it just happen for specific file,could you send me the latest journal file to let me check it? You could find the file from here C:\Users\your computer name\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Revit product name\Journals.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: SallyDong2005

muchas gracias, por la info, no se por que sucedió esto pues mi lap tanto en el nombre de la pc como en el de usuario no tenían caracteres extraños o nombres largos, lo resolví siguiendo sus comentarios y  cree una nueva cuenta de usuario de windows con una sola letra solo asi pude resolverla.

Message 14 of 14
SallyDong2005

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for you to let me know it works for you.

Thanks,
Sally Dong

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report