Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading rendered images

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
SMottaghi
312 Views, 7 Replies

Downloading rendered images

Hi,

I haven't been able to find a way to batch download rendered images of a design.

Any input in much appreciated 🙂

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
BrettWright
in reply to: SMottaghi

Hi Salim,

Can you send me a screenshot or two with what is happening when you're trying to download multiple files?

It should be the same as any other file whether in Drive or Fusion Team, (steps below), so i'm wondering if there is something specific with rendered images that is different.

Let me know

Jupiter Feedback - Multi file download.png

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 8
SMottaghi
in reply to: BrettWright

Thanks for the reply,

please see attached screenshot, note that on desktop app I have over 30 images rendered that are not visible in this page (not sure why).

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 18.42.35.png

Meanwhile I encountered another issue, the result of cloud rendered images don't match on screen real time render! (see attached image) sometimes components that are turned off show up in the cloud rendered image and almost often (at least with this particular design) the ground plain height is different in cloud rendered image (eating my images from lower part) as compared to the on screen real time render.

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 18.27.05.png

thanks again for your reply.

Message 4 of 8
anavaidya

Hi @SMottaghi,

For the first problem, I'm not sure why that is hapening. I'll circle back with the Rendering team and let you know.

For the second issue regarding ground plane height, can you share your Fusion model with me? aradhana (dot) vaidya (at) autodesk.com

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization
Message 5 of 8
SMottaghi
in reply to: anavaidya

An update,

I think I may have had some misplaced joints in one of my asset designs which may have caused the ground plain height anomaly, seems to be fixed now.

Appearing turned off parts in cloud render still a mystery.

I have shared the project with you so you can poke around and have a look.

Thanks again

Message 6 of 8
SallyDong2005

Hi @SMottaghi,

I am from cloud rendering team , Could you also share the file to support.autodesk360.rendering@autodesk.com? So that I can check the file now.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 7 of 8
anavaidya

Hi @SMottaghi,

On the webpage, renderings are arranged by versions. For v.112, you only have 2 renderings and they are the ones that show up. If you change the version no. on top, you'll see the renderings associated with that version. Let me know if that works for you. 

The ground plane issue is sorted. If there's anything else, let us know.

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization
Message 8 of 8
SMottaghi

Hi,
Thank you for your message and support.
I see know why I couldn't find the renders, and as you mentioned the ground plane is sorted.

Thanks again for your support, makes a great deal of difference 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report