Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Pano as HTML on Stereo panorama rendering

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
s.santhanam
395 Views, 3 Replies

Can't download Pano as HTML on Stereo panorama rendering

I have done the stereo panorama rendering and i would like save as the final output as a HTML.I couldn't able do that.

Apparently i can able to see the option on panorama view not in the stereo panorama.Is there any way to save the render link as HTML?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
anavaidya
in reply to: s.santhanam

Hi @s.santhanam,

In the old interface,

- Go to My Renderings and click on the thumbnail of your stereo panorama render.

- Below the preview, you will see "Preview on your phone"

- Click that box to generate an html link of your rendering. 

For the new interface, click on the "share" button at the top-right corner and then choose "Share via link"

share_icon.png

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization
Message 3 of 4
s.santhanam
in reply to: anavaidya

Hi Aradhana,

Thanks for your response.I got it about the copying the link.Sorry i may not explained not clearly.

Please refer attached image.I would like to download the file as HTML from stereo panorama view.At present panorama view only have this option to download as HTML.In my project i have rendered as stereo panorama view but now client were asking me to submit HTML.Earlier we are the sending render links by using on your reply.

Is there any way to save my time to download as HTML?

Thank you soo much!! looking forward to your response.. 

Message 4 of 4
anavaidya
in reply to: s.santhanam

Hi @s.santhanam,

The easiest way is to create the link and send that to your client. But I guess, you don't want to make your link public and that's fine. 

When you download as zip, it contains a file named pano.html. You can view this file locally. But open it using Internet Explorer or Firefox. With Chrome, there are some special steps to open it since chrome does not allow you open html files locally, unless it's a valid link. More details here

Also, when you send this to your client, send them the entire contents of the zip file. If you only send pano.html, it will not work.  

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report