Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Request - Invalid Verb

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mruddy
221 Views, 1 Reply

Bad Request - Invalid Verb

Employees in my office are trying to Render in Cloud.  We have done this for years without issue.  In the past few weeks we keep getting the error message:  Bad Request - Invalid Verb.  We tried with multiple different A360 accounts. We upgraded this from Revit 2014 to Revit 2015. Same issues. We upgraded to Revit 2016 and were able to Render in Cloud successfully.

Are Revit 2014 and 2015 no longer able to use Render in Cloud?  Is it possible that some of my employees A360 accounts have issues.  I am not sure how to troubleshoot this.  But as we are able to successfully render in Revit 2016, I think that proves it is not our internet connection or a firewall issue. 

I have attached some screenshots from the failed attempts. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
anavaidya
in reply to: mruddy

Hi @mruddy,

You should be able to render successfully from Revit 2014 and 2015 too. Your screenshots indicate some problem with your network. Revit is unable to upload files since it can't connect to Autodesk servers somehow. In order to debug further, can you do the following: 

1. Install fiddler: http://www.telerik.com/fiddler

2. Launch Revit and open your file.
3. launch Fiddler and then render in Cloud
4. After the error dialog pops up, go back to fiddler : File --> Save --> all sessions
5. Send the save file to support.autodesk360.rendering@autodesk.com

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report