Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Rendering

16 REPLIES 16
Message 1 of 17
Erick.DeMesa
684 Views, 16 Replies

A360 Rendering

Hi,

I'm quite new to Infraworks 360 and Navisworks Simulate but have done a simple project. Basically, i have exported from Infraworks 360 an .sbx file so it can be read and rendered in cloud in Navisworks Simulate produce a QR code and view it in a VR device. I have logged in to Renderings A360 and supposed to see what i have rendered under "My Renderings" but it just won't take me there. It's just refreshing the stuff in "Gallery". Anything i  have missed or i should do to view my rendered stuff?

Thanks in advance.

16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Hi @Erick.DeMesa,

Apologize for this problem, this is a known issue which happens randomly and temporary, and we are checking it. Please refresh the page and try it again. Any problem please let me know.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 3 of 17

hi Sally,

thanks for the prompt response. I have refreshed, logged out and restarted my computer several times thinking it might be a hardware problem at first but to no avail. it just keeps on returning to "Gallery". Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 17

Hi @Erick.DeMesa,

Thanks for letting us know it, we are checking our error log now. Could you try to clean your browser's cache and try it again? Hope this is helpful.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 5 of 17

I tried cleaning my cache and restarted my computer but still no luck.

We wanted to show this feature to one of our clients as an alternative option rather than showing a 2D plan.

Message 6 of 17
adayan_adsk
in reply to: Erick.DeMesa

Hi Eric,

What browser are you using for login? I am very sorry for your problem and am discussing with developers to figure our solutions.

Can you try the following steps?:

1  go to "https://rendering.360.autodesk.com" in Chrome

2  I suppose you log in with your account "erick.demesa@xxxxx.com" right?

3  if issue still exists, please first log out and clean browser cache (no need to re-start machine), repeat step 1 and 2.

Let me know if that works.

Ada Yan
Message 7 of 17
Erick.DeMesa
in reply to: adayan_adsk

hi Ada,

Really appreciate your response guys.

I am using chrome as the web browser and have already cleared my cache but problem still persists.

Message 8 of 17
adayan_adsk

Hi Erik,

Could you let me know:

1) when you are in "gallery" page, if you click "my rendering", is there a dialog popping up to request you log in?

2) have you verified your autodesk account in your mail box which you used to register Autodesk account?

Looking forward to your answers. Thanks.

Ada Yan
Message 9 of 17
Erick.DeMesa

hi,

1. when I click on "my renderings" the screen just refreshes and is still on the "gallery" tab with no dialog box popping out.

2. yes I have verified my autodesk account in my mail box.

Message 10 of 17
Erick.DeMesa

hi adayan,

probably it might be worth mentioning that after creating the account, everytime I log-in with A360 Redering it directs me "sign in with your organizational account" page wherein after filling in the necessary info, it sends me to the "Rendering in Autodesk 360" page and immediately under the "Gallery" tab.

and this is where the problems starts, can't get to "My Renderings"

Message 11 of 17
adayan_adsk

Hi Erick

Thank you very much for the reply, could you give me a screenshot what is ""sign in with your organizational account" page?
Ada Yan
Message 12 of 17
adayan_adsk

BTW, where did you log in ? from Naviswork or from https://rendering.360.autodesk.com?
Ada Yan
Message 13 of 17
Erick.DeMesa

im loggin in from https://gallery.autodesk.com/a360rendering

for some reason, it does not ask me to login in using my organizational account. but I will send you a screen shot if it ask me again.

Message 14 of 17
Erick.DeMesa

hi adayan,

I sorted it out!!!!!

I just changed the password and now I can see the stuff I have rendered.

Message 15 of 17
adatest100

Happy to know that the problem solved.

As other customer may have the similar problems, can you let me know:

1 ) Is your account created by yourselves or by our company?

2) why did  you need to change your password? are you prompted to do that while log in? 

Thank you!!

Message 16 of 17
Erick.DeMesa
in reply to: adatest100

hi,

1. I created the account myself for Rendering A360 but we are using our company's email credential with any autodesk products log-in info.

2. it did not ask me to change my password during log-in. I fiddled around with the settings and wanted to add a pen pic in my profile. When I attempted to do that it suggested that you might want to change your password and then the magic happened.

Message 17 of 17
adayan_adsk

Thank you Erik for providing the details! 

Ada Yan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report