Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folders

Folders

Now is possible to create folders in BIM360 Project, but if I open this project in Revit, I don't see same folders structure (all files will be located in project folder without any nested folders). I think will be better, if Revit also can show all folders inside the project or only folders with .rvt files.

2 Comments
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
Autodesk Support
Status changed to: Under Review

Thanks for posting this to the Idea board, we really appreciate you taking time out to do this. We will change this to "Under Review". Others will also be able to add comments and vote for this to see if it's something that others are interested in.

Thanks again for posting this to the Idea board.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree. The folders in A360 are meant to create a logical structure of your files to navigate in. And yes, it "kind of" works in a browser.

But, when opening the main folder from Revit you just see a big mess, and can't navigate easily between all your files.

Ultimately this means that we, as a schoolteam are chosing other cloud-options such as dropbox, google drive, onedrive etc, because we don't feel A360 is ripe, and reliable enough.

We only keep our model files in A360, but still it feels very messy when opening from within Revit.

For example, as it is now, we keep our teams shared material files in dropbox. But wouln't it be more logical to have all our related architectural files in A360?

Brgds

Jeppe Zhang Andersson

Architectural tech student

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report