Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versioning issues

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
322 Views, 4 Replies

Versioning issues

After uploading a new version of a document, there are versions available in the history icon of a file. It is all too easy to delete a version and no way that I can find to bring it back. It would be nice to get a confirmation dialog before it actually deletes. I am assuming that only a moderator is able to delete a revision.

The version counter (i.e. V#), also doesn't get reset if you delete a revision. Also, viewing the different revisions is not possible (it tries to download the file when using the view icon). I am using a word document in my testing.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

HinEdwin,

Thanks for posting your feedback on the version end files. This is a great idea to post in our IdeaStation. Here us the direct link, can you go ahead and post this there.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-ideastation/idb-p/206

Once you have posted this to the IDEASTATION, we will change it to "Commentsrequested". That will allow others to add comments and kudos as well. Be sure to check out the other ideas posted there as well. . Then add comments and give kudos to any of the existing ideas you like.

Thanks again for the feedback and looking forward to seeing your idea in the IDEASTATION.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

I can do that for the portion of my message where I am suggesting improvements. However, for the functionality that is already there but just doesn't work:

• Viewer icon does not view, it downloads

I would expect a comment or resolution.

Regards,

Edwin

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I am unable to access the ideastation: I am receiving an access denied error stating I don't have sufficient privileges.
Message 5 of 5
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Edwin,

It looks like I pasted in the wrong link, that is for the Fusion Team. Give this one a try and let me know if you still get an error.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-ideastation/idb-p/206

Thanks
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report