Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Contributors

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
231 Views, 2 Replies

Project Contributors

Is it possible to send an invite to a contributor from the initial invite?  It appears I need to invite them, then once in A360 I can change their role.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Dan,

Thanks for posting your question.  I was looking around and the only way I see to be able to do this is when you first create the project.  Then you can select Team Member or Project Contributor.

Invite Project Contributor Team Member.jpg

Also take a look at this blog post on Roles and Permissions, it might help answer some of your questions.

http://autodesk.typepad.com/a360/2015/01/a360-roles-permissions.html

Thanks and hope this helps.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 3
Swathi_Vadlamani
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Dan,

Adding to Buds reply, I would like to explain a little on change roles. You can only have a single Team member and multiple Project COntributors in A360 Free(myhub.autodesk360.com) and in here there is no way of changing roles. But we do have change role option in A360 Team. An invited Team Member can be converted into project Contributor and viceversa. These options are available only for Admin of the Team hub. Let me know in case if you have any questions around this or even if I didnt answer your question correctly. I am happy to help anyways.

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report