Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems completing a project

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
atacggu
316 Views, 1 Reply

Problems completing a project

I have gotten a project started. At some point one of the holes I put in the object got bigger that it was  when I created it and I don't know how to fix that. Also, 2 of my angles aren't the same and the floor is not level and I don't know how to fix that. Next I followed the procedures to insert an SVG file of my logo to place and extrude on the part and then it locks up my program stating that I selected over 6000 faces. I then brought a file in and redrew it by hand and finally got it almost to where I wanted it but cannot bring that into the part project. Very frustrating. So 3 problems and cannot find answers on how to solve. Any help would be appreciated. This is my 2nd attempt at trying to learn fusion 360 and I still don't have even one project workable.

Tim

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
carlseoservices
in reply to: atacggu

Exploring AI SEO Services seemed promising at first, but I've encountered several challenges with project completion. While the technology efficiently identifies and targets SEO trends, adapting these findings into our existing workflows has been tough. The integration isn't as seamless as expected, leading to delays and a steep learning curve for our team. It's a powerful tool, but definitely requires a thoughtful approach to fully leverage its capabilities and align it with team skills and project timelines.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report