Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App perspective and hidden layer

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dean
399 Views, 1 Reply

Mobile App perspective and hidden layer

I'm trying to leverage the use of the F360 mobile app for sharing progress with team members. There are a couple of viewing items that I don't recall experiencing that's bugging me.

When hiding a layer on the app, a ghosted rendition of the contents of that layer is still visible. Does anyone know how (and if) the ghosted view can be hidden as well?

Second, what happened with perspective viewing?  I recall having that option before, and see in some old YouTube video that the function did exist?

Lastly, does anyone know if the app has been de-featured?  It seems more basic than before, but it's been quite a while since last using it, so I don't have a clear recollection .

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
flinandy59
in reply to: dean

@dean wrote:

I'm trying to leverage the use of the F360 mobile app for sharing progress with team members. There are a couple of viewing items that I don't recall experiencing that's bugging me.

When hiding a layer on the app, a ghosted rendition of the contents of that layer is still visible. Does anyone know how (and if) the ghosted view can be hidden as well?

Second, what happened with perspective viewing?  I recall having that option before, and see in some old YouTube video that the function did exist?

Lastly, does anyone know if the app has been de-featured?  It seems more basic than before, but it's been quite a while since last using it, so I don't have a clear recollection .

Unfortunately, there may not be an option within the app to hide this ghosted view. You recall having the option for perspective viewing in the past, but it seems to be missing now. You may want to explore the app's settings thoroughly to see if you can locate this feature. Lastly, you feel that the app may have been de-featured and appears more basic than before. While software updates can introduce changes, it's also possible that your perception may be influenced by not having used the app for a while.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums