Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MARKUPS ON WRONG PDF SHEET IN CONSTRUCTION CLOUD AFTER ADDING PAGE IN SET

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
msmith022
147 Views, 0 Replies

MARKUPS ON WRONG PDF SHEET IN CONSTRUCTION CLOUD AFTER ADDING PAGE IN SET

Hi and thanks for your help ahead of time.

I'm working with a firm that has just purchased Collaborate Pro and we have started using the ACC side, not the BIM 360 side on recommendation that it is the newer version.   We are using the PDF markups in Docs and I am having an issue when I add sheets to a set in Revit and export it the existing markups after the added page/sheet are mis-aligned/on the wrong sheet and the end sheets have no markups.  My question:  If we export from Revit (instead of print) and it gives us the sheet titles will it coordinate when it uploads the new PDF with the additional page?  Add it in and host the existing markups on the correct pdf page/sheet.  My suspicion is if we print the pdf (no sheet tiles just numbers) and then add a sheet it has no way to coordinate.  I'm hoping if we export it will.

My other suspicion is that we should move to BIM 360 if we have access to the PDF publish tool as that is incredibl helpful useful and we don't need Build or want to pay for that just for that function.

Thanks again for your help and advice,

Marla

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report