Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to unsubscribe

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Hurls
639 Views, 4 Replies

I want to unsubscribe

I accidently started the trial for this A360. I would like to stop it. I was just trying to get to my 360 Drive.

In the future I would like to try this out, but not right now. We are coming up to the Christmas break and I don't think I will get an opportunity to have a proper look around (I'll only have access for 7 working days).

Can you please cancel my trial and allow me to start it in the new year?

Regards,

Mark

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
BrettWright
in reply to: Hurls

Hi Mark,

Not a problem if you're not ready to jump into a trial yet.  What actually happens is that it will become deactivated after 30 days, where only you'll have access, and then deleted after another 60 days. So, there is no further action on your behalf at this point.

Now that all being said, if you do want to REactivate it after the 30 days but before the 90, just let us know and we can do that for you as well. Otherwise if it's after the 90 days, you'll just be able to recreate a new 30 Day trial from scratch.

thanks, let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 5
adamnicholes
in reply to: Hurls

I received a free 1-year A360 subscription at AU2014 and started the account just two weeks before starting a new job with a local reseller. Now it seems that there's some confusion between the free subscription account and employee account (both under my employee email.) I want to cancel the "free subscription" account I opened with the soccer ball USB drive I received at AU... How do I do this?

Adam Nicholes, Assoc AIA, M.Arch
Message 4 of 5

Hi Nicholes,

Thanks for posting to forum regarding your question. Can you please write to me at swathi.vadlamani@autodesk.com with the email address used to create the A360 Free account? so that I can help you out with your account. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web
Message 5 of 5

Thank you for assisting Adam here Swathi.

Adam congratulations on your new job as well.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report