Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G76 threading cycle doosan/dn solutions

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nathan_cecil7CHUP
111 Views, 1 Reply

G76 threading cycle doosan/dn solutions

I cannot get a g76 thread cycle to post with reduced infeed and have cycle selected in toolpath and in post config. I can get constant infeed to post g76 but have to deselect simple thread cycle in the post config. 

I am trying to post a g76 with reduced infeed 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

@nathan_cecil7CHUP wrote:

I cannot get a g76 thread cycle to post with reduced infeed and have cycle selected in toolpath and in post config. I can get constant infeed to post g76 but have to deselect simple thread cycle in the post config. 

I am trying to post a g76 with reduced infeed 

To address this, begin by thoroughly reviewing both the post processor configuration and the toolpath settings within your CAM software.

Ensure that the post processor is appropriately configured to support G76 threading cycles with reduced infeed and that the necessary parameters are correctly set.

Additionally, double-check the toolpath settings to confirm that the reduced infeed option is selected for the G76 threading cycle. If the default settings do not meet your requirements, consider customizing the post processor or experimenting with different threading strategies and parameters within your CAM software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums