Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete my account

40 REPLIES 40
Message 1 of 41
Anonymous
7539 Views, 40 Replies

Delete my account

Please delete my Autodesk 360 account and disable my email address from recieving any future mail.

40 REPLIES 40
Message 2 of 41
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: Anonymous

Isn't there a unsibscribed icon on the emails?

I am not sure how to delete your account but maybe have a chat to Antonio: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1154092

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 41
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hello Gareth,

Thanks for posting your question. I moved this thread to the Question section. Are you using the Autodesk 360 Tech Preview? Or are you talking about the current Autodesk 360?

http://360.autodesk.com

You want to post question about that product in the Autodesk 360 feedback portal.

http://feedback.autodesk.com

Let us know what product you are using and if you don't mind, why you would like to delete the account.

Also the Tech Preview is only available to people that signed up for it, so it sounds like you are using the current Autodesk 360.

Let us know and we can go from there.

Thanks again for posting your question and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 4 of 41
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Can you please delete my account too. I dont want to play after the 30 day trial and I dont need A360. I thought that it was an important part of Auto Cad. CAn you please delete my account. But I would like to keep my Autodesk account and only delete my A360 account.

Message 5 of 41
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hello Noor,

Thanks for posting your request. There is no coast associated with this account if you let it go past the 30 days, it will become a free account. There are advantages to keeping this account and using it with AutoCAD. For example if you need to share any files with anyone that does not have AutoCAD, you can post the file to your Project and then share it with them. They will be able to view the file on the WEB site or from our free mobile viewer. They can also add comments to the file that they are viewing and you will be able to see the comments and reply back.

And if you are sharing files with others that do need to edit the file, they could download the file, make the changes and upload it back to the project. They also can add comments about what changes they made to the file.

Last but not least if you can also upload DWG files to the project and then download them at home, make edits there and then post them back to the project. Then when you are back in the office you can download the latest changes.

I will check to see what it would take to delete the account, but why not just keep it around and check out some of the ideas I posted above.

Hope this helps and let us know what you think.

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 6 of 41
Anonymous

If I dont have to to pay I would like to keep it. I am still a student and
my parents dont want me to pay for everything extra. Sorry I didnt know
that it was free after 30 days.
Message 7 of 41
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Noor and glad you will be keeping the account.

Are you a full time student? Can you share with us what type of school? For example High School, or collage?

Thanks again for the updates and enjoy checking out A360 Trial.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 8 of 41
Anonymous

I am a full time student at a High School. (Carl Sandburg High School)

Message 9 of 41
Anonymous

please delelte my account as well, i did not mean to create one in the first place.

Message 10 of 41
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hello Shaketa,

Thanks for posting your request. Did you sing up for the A360 Trial? If so, it will delete it's self once the trial is over. You don't need to do anything special for this to happen, just let it expire.

Hope this helps and let us know if it's not the A360 Trial.

http://autodesk360.com

Thanks
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 11 of 41
Anonymous

i don't know if i signed up for a trial, but i was doing work with the autodesk 360 for a class and accidentily created one. I hope i dont get any unexpected chargers for that.

Message 12 of 41
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Shaketa,

If you created the trial, there would only be an option to purchase, not an automatic charge.

Also if you are a student, you are eligible for a free A360 account. You would need to sign up for this through the student site.

http://www.autodesk.com/student

Hope this helps.

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 13 of 41
Anonymous

The was no option, it merely asked for my name and email and  to create a password, which is what had me worried. I did so from a school computer if that counts for anything.

Message 14 of 41
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Shaketa,

Can you share the link to the site when you are logged in? For example is it something like...

http://myhub and more text here?

There is nothing that would charge you directly from Autodesk, you would have to go to the Autodesk Store and purchase something. It sounds like you just created an account and that should be fine.

Let me know what the link is and we can go from there. And thanks again for the update.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 15 of 41
Anonymous

Please delete my old account! I dont understand why I my old acount stil remain while I changed it already to a new one. Yet both of them creates set as default. I cant upload file because everytime I log in into someone hub, the old one still there! 

This is sooo frustating!

Thanks in adv

Kris

Message 16 of 41
Anonymous

Please delete my student account. As I no longer need it anymore.

Message 17 of 41
BrettWright

Hi Jose,

To confirm, are you requesting for us to delete  your Account ID that is associated with this specific email address (Darkar120656), or an A360 Trial account that you might have created with this email address.

Let me know and then we'll proceed.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 18 of 41
Anonymous
in reply to: BrettWright

@BrettWright wrote:

Hi Jose,

To confirm, are you requesting for us to delete  your Account ID that is associated with this specific email address (Darkar120656), or an A360 Trial account that you might have created with this email address.

Let me know and then we'll proceed.

Yes, please delete my account ID that is associated with with my email address.

Message 19 of 41
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous

In order to delete your Autodesk account from our system, please submit a request from the Contact Us page with your account details (name, email, etc.). Our support team will be able to process your request. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 20 of 41
Anonymous

Hi! Can my account also be deleted? I made it by accident.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums